Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

GameAnalyzer

• 7 months later...
4 hours ago, RV1709 said:
smells like trouble ? How do studio co founders leave their own studio unless they’ve been pushed out by wb?

Not disagreeing with you entirely, but 'trouble' may not always be the reason. Even ND had some high-profile departures (Christoph Balestra, co-founder IIRC) over the years but there weren't speculation of any trouble there.

Sometimes, studio heads (founders) just want to try something new which they know they can't do at the current studio, partially due to it's size and/or commitments of the studio, or sometimes simply because their new idea won't go well with the type of games the studio is known for.

So many senior devs have set-up brand new indie-level studios over the last few years.

• 2 months later...

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League will have a Battle Pass and in-game shop according to newly leaked images.

1673916091999676.jpg

Another gone to sh*t.. 

Had hopes for this, Rocksteady were a good developers.

RUINED 

Edited by Heaven Angel

9 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League will have a Battle Pass and in-game shop according to newly leaked images.

1673916091999676.jpg

Another gone to sh*t.. 

Had hopes for this, Rocksteady were a good developers.

RUINED 

Wasn't this already known years ago lol? And yeah, it's a damn shame. Rocksteady was the best of the best, not just good.

Edited by Kumar123

Do what you want with the online components. As long as I can play solo without the need for microtransactions, I'm good.

I hope it doesn't turn out to be another Gotham Knights. A game designed with online in mind, but later removed. Ultimately, it ends up being a big dud.

There's this saying in Hindi: "Na ghar ke, na ghat ke." I think it summarises Gotham Knights perfectly.

It will have a single player campaign but it'll be like in Avengers. Given minimal efforts to boost up SP sales but their main focus will be GaaS area 

Battle Pass = monetization, full priced 70$ game but keep paying extra for full package. Battle Pass is a plague. 

Not supporting this one. 

2 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

It will have a single player campaign but it'll be like in Avengers. Given minimal efforts to boost up SP sales but their main focus will be GaaS area 

Battle Pass = monetization, full priced 70$ game but keep paying extra for full package. Battle Pass is a plague. 

Not supporting this one. 

If that's true, then :wave: 

Do. Not. Want.

3 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Not supporting this one. 

Coop gameplay looks pretty good for this though. 

I am definitely in minority, but if they have battlepass, seems to me developers are confident their mechanics are fun. 

Especially since this is Rocksteady and they have made Arkham Knight, so have confidence in them. 

Not getting Avengers vibes here, whenever they show gameplay it looks fun.

58 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Coop gameplay looks pretty good for this though. 

I am definitely in minority, but if they have battlepass, seems to me developers are confident their mechanics are fun. 

Especially since this is Rocksteady and they have made Arkham Knight, so have confidence in them. 

Not getting Avengers vibes here, whenever they show gameplay it looks fun.

Nope, definitely Avengers. Maybe worse if not better. Battlepass or any sorts in already a 70$ singleplayer game is never a good sign. I'll take a sweet pass if there's any kind of monetization involved. Won't support that even if it 'looks fun'. 

They'll definitely bring some hype material trailers now. Let's see! 

9 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Nope, definitely Avengers. Maybe worse if not better. Battlepass or any sorts in already a 70$ singleplayer game is never a good sign. I'll take a sweet pass if there's any kind of monetization involved. Won't support that even if it 'looks fun'. 

They'll definitely bring some hype material trailers now. Let's see! 

Assassin's Creed games have a in game shop as well. 

Doesn't affect single player. 

In Odeyssey, never had to grind. Missions gave ample rewards. 

It all depends on how it's implemented.