Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

GameAnalyzer

9 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Reaction has been overly negative.

I don't see it. Has to be one of best showings of a game recently, to me.

Maybe people wanted something like Arkham Knight. Which IMO is masterpiece quality.

But this one looked great as well.

The thing is, the superhero genre is pretty standard. You can't have 'gimmicks' like this.

I played Gotham Knights and I couldn't care less if I killed a random street thug who dropped some weird element, just so that I could upgrade a part of my cowl, but I had to get it to improve the stats. And just deal with wave after wave of enemies, for no rhyme or reason

Meanwhile, Batman had just died! Narratively, it just doesn't make sense.

This seems to have the usual tropes. Get parts to upgrade weapons, get parts to upgrade Armor, etc., etc. You get the point. Superheroes are supposed to be just that. Superheroes! It's that simple, and somehow Rocksteady, after making some awesome superhero games, decided on this (pretty sure it was WB Games execs who probably arm-twisted them into making this).

Oh well... That's my rant!

21 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

The thing is, the superhero genre is pretty standard. You can't have 'gimmicks' like this.

I played Gotham Knights and I couldn't care less if I killed a random street thug who dropped some weird element, just so that I could upgrade a part of my cowl, but I had to get it to improve the stats. And just deal with wave after wave of enemies, for no rhyme or reason

This seems to have the usual tropes. Get parts to upgrade weapons, get parts to upgrade Armor, etc., etc. You get the point. Superheroes are supposed to be just that. Superheroes! It's that simple, and somehow Rocksteady, after making some awesome superhero games, decided on this (pretty sure it was WB Games execs who probably arm-twisted them into making this).

Gotham knights is set in a wholly separate universe from earlier Arkham games.

Arkham Knight does not show him dying/dead and we see a post credit scene suggesting Bruce is alive if you 100% the game.

Rest I agree, most of it seemed meh. 

33 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Gotham knights looked like a meh game, when they actually showed it. 

In this one too, there seems to be level gating missions behind gear level. Let's see how it turns out.

If it's boring/ grindy, will not get it. But core gameplay has me impressed. 

4 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Why is this even a shooter? Superhero games are supposed to be acrobatic hand to hand 

This type of games should have this. 

Make single player games if you want hand to hand combat. Very hard to do melee combat right if you want people playing long term. 

Few games like Monster Hunter, From Soft games have cracked it.

11 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Why is this even a shooter? Superhero games are supposed to be acrobatic hand to hand 

Exactly.. i was so hyped for this game when it was announced and it's earlier trailers. At least Gotham Knights had good hand to hand combat gameplay. Just like the new DC movies the new DC games are also becoming boring -_-

Edited by Krazyniks

1 hour ago, RV1709 said:

Because they want to sell you guns lol. Harley should be using comically oversized hammer. Captain Boomerang should be using a boomerang. Shark should be using hooks. 

But they're all using generic guns which makes it look like it's all fortnite skins

Lol

Edited by dylanjosh

The movement & combat looks 10x more smoother than Gotham turds. A lot will simply depend on how fun it is to actually play it & Rocksteady will do well if they start public testing months before the release and take player feedback & implement it. bungie did something similar with destiny and the gameplay loop was perfect by release. 

Fingers crossed. 

5 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Oh dear... Final nail in the coffin. Bomba-for-sure!

Agreed

4 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Unbelievable that a single player Superman game by Rocksteady died for this turd. 

Sadly, the likes and dislikes ratio have already decided the fate of this game. I hope WB learns from this and GK's mistakes. 

Here meet Deadshot, he is an expert marksman and has mastery over various guns.

And meet Harley Quinn, Captain Boomerang and Killer shark. They are also ummmm expert marksman and shooters :rofl:

Imagine making Shotgun the main weapon of Captain Boomerang. And Killer Shark is a shooter :roflroll:

Doesn't get more stupid and pathetic than this. It's basically like those old NES games where Spider-Man, Batman etc were generic platformers with the webs, batrangs were substitute for guns and the IP was used only to sell the game to clueless gamers who bought game just by name alone. This is even worse because it has mtx and the random loot drops actually affect the gameplay/character level. 

This is a game forced by executives and not by creativity.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Oh no 

He's a nightmare, this question mark answers many of our questions. There will be stupidly filled collectables and forced quests of his. Why do devs think this guy deserves to be in every rocksteady game. Just kill him already instead of batman. 

Imagine making Shotgun the main weapon of Captain Boomerang. And Killer Shark is a shooter :roflroll:

How does killer shark even hold the guns and aim with that body. There's no logic but I guess WB wanted to make a 3rd person shooter game so here it is. 

This is a game forced by executives and not by creativity.

Creative team left the company, It's baffling that Hogwarts Legacy is such a creative game and was published by WB which is doing fantastic and the same company gave us Gotham knights and now this. I had good hopes for this one but not anymore.