Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

GameAnalyzer

11 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

TBH they needed it, the backlash was fundamental. I doubt this small delay will radioactively stop this game from being a GAAS or improve the gameplay, strip down all the online/microtransaction BS. The damage is done and I think they know it. It's a fail process. 

IMO they hit it out of the park with trailer for this one.

Best thing about Arkham Knight was how harrowing and difficult was the night for Batman. By the end, i was certain no way Batman survives all this. And he actually doesn't and hangs the cape. 

Suicide Squad has the potential to be a similar journey for its characters. Cause obviously they are going against impossible odds. They capitalised on this aspect really well, especially at the end of the trailer. 

But somehow it's not good enough for the internet, knee jerk reactions are getting out of hands. 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Best thing about Arkham Knight was how harrowing and difficult was the night for Batman. By the end, i was certain no way Batman survives all this. And he actually doesn't and hangs the cape. 

Suicide Squad has the potential to be a similar journey for its characters. Cause obviously they are going against impossible odds. They capitalised on this aspect really well, especially at the end of the trailer. 

But somehow it's not good enough for the internet, knee jerk reactions are getting out of hands. 

I really question your taste in games tbh.

The Internets reaction is justified. It looks terribly bland and repetitive. This is a superhero game but they’ve all got guns.  And all super villains can use the same guns. The enemies have red bulbs on it which is straight out of ‘how to play a game for dummies 101’.  It’s GAAS with a battle pass so you know it’s grindy.  The graphics are nothing to write home about. The gameplay is nothing we’ve never seen before. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

The Internets reaction is justified. It looks terribly bland and repetitive. This is a superhero game but they’ve all got guns.  And all super villains can use the same guns.   

Guns is fine. Avengers/ GOTG should have gone this way. They would have been successful.

How hard it will be to implement variety of melee combat in a GAAS type of game? It needs to be perfection. Like Monster Hunter games. 

Rocksteady is being smart and knows its limits.

6 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

The enemies have red bulbs on it which is straight out of ‘how to play a game for dummies 101’.  

Bulbs are present on big monsters. 

Way better than scripted fights where you have little control. 

There are other small enemies which don't have this.

9 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

It’s GAAS with a battle pass so you know it’s grindy.  The graphics are nothing to write home about. The gameplay is nothing we’ve never seen before. 

We don't know if it will be grindy. They need to release game first.

Gameplay/ graphics are top shelf. Looks smooth, extremely mobile. Looks like a ton of fun in coop.

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

Guns is fine. Avengers/ GOTG should have gone this way. They would have been successful.

How hard it will be to implement variety of melee combat in a GAAS type of game? It needs to be perfection. Like Monster Hunter games. 

Rocksteady is being smart and knows its limits.

Bulbs are present on big monsters. 

Way better than scripted fights where you have little control. 

There are other small enemies which don't have this.

We don't know if it will be grindy. They need to release game first.

Gameplay/ graphics are top shelf. Looks smooth, extremely mobile. Looks like a ton of fun in coop.

This lacking attempt to defend this game is as grim as the predicted future of this game. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/24/2023 at 11:06 AM, RV1709 said:

It’s a very gamepass game so I can see the attraction 

2 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

This lacking attempt to defend this game is as grim as the predicted future of this game. 

the defence checks out 

45 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

If that's the case, you should try out Fortnite and play as Batman with guns.

I play Fortnite a lot, thank you very much. 

TBH, do you really think Arkham Knight combat holds up to GAAS standards? 

It gets old really fast. 40 hrs in and I've had enough.

8 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

Bhai Bachpan se aisa hai ya recently koi course kiya hai? 

• Haha 5