Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

GameAnalyzer

23 minutes ago, AnK said:

First movie was crap 

Yep most of DC's fare has been utter trash. I only liked the recent ones like Aquaman and Shazam. 

But the new Suicide Squad has James Gunn at the helm with full reign. He made the Guardians Of The Galaxy movies. 

Rocksteady is a reputed developer but hearing that SS is an actual game and Gaas disappoint me. Let’s see what they will show. 5 years in development is a long time. Hope they show the other game by WB. 

My expectations are in check considering the drama with Halo Infinite and Avengers. 

Warner Bros. confirms Gotham Knights game to be revealed at DC event this month

As Eurogamer has reported, this is WB Games Montreal's Gotham Knights, which while unannounced has been continually hyped via various "Court of Owls" hints for more than a year.

Later that day (or 1am the next day in the UK), is a Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League panel. This is final confirmation of the name of Batman Arkham developer Rockteady's new game - also reported by Eurogamer.

On 8/14/2020 at 11:28 PM, rushaboswal said:

So multiple playable characters confirmed

From the sound of it then yes. Just hope it is not GAAS and let you play as different characters with different story segments.

10 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

So no sign of that Harry Potter game at Fandome? 

Don’t think so. HP is not DC related.

Pinch of salt.

• Co-op game with RPG elements, goal is to assassinate or capture seven members of the Justice League (they're similar to raid bosses)
  • Playable characters: Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, Cheetah, Bane, Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, and Gorilla Grodd. Deathstroke and Red Hood are future DLC (Red Hood is Playstation-exclusive)
  • Justice League bosses are Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern (I think it's Kyle Rayner?), Aquaman, Red Robin, and Cyborg. Batman is excluded because WB doesn't want to show him being killed or captured, so Red Robin replaces him. Martian Manhunter will be added in a future update.
  • Superman, Wonder Woman, and Flash will only be captured, not killed.
  • Coming late 2021 or 2022 to PS5, XSX, Steam, Epic, and Stadia

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League