Looking for Monster Hunter World Players

Divyansh601

Man it's one of the best game I have ever played, it's totally worth it. You will dedicate 100's of hour in this game. And that too seems less after playing it. 

Still this game is not for every one, player who likes more to be in company than playing solo will love this game. 

If you decide to play message me your player Id

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Divyansh601 said:

Man it's one of the best game I have ever played, it's totally worth it. You will dedicate 100's of hour in this game. And that too seems less after playing it. 

Still this game is not for every one, player who likes more to be in company than playing solo will love this game. 

If you decide to play message me your player Id

ALright thanks man. also your on the base game right?
Currently have a good backlog might think playing after it :)

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

Hey just a geniune question how is the game ? Is it really worth 1099? The base game?

Yes.

You have 14 weapon categories to chose from, DS level difficulty and learning curve, and swag looking armors.

29 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Yes.

You have 14 weapon categories to chose from, DS level difficulty and learning curve, and swag looking armors.

Thanks. Will give it try as soon as I'm free from backlogs. I read reviews and like 90% were positive 

11 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

830 hours in and still going strong. Love this game way too much. Would recommend picking up the Iceborne Master Edition for anyone who's getting the game now. 

The game has so much content ??

Also how do you know the time played?

Il pickup iceborne editiion when it's on sale .

11 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

The game has so much content ??

Also how do you know the time played?

Il pickup iceborne editiion when it's on sale .

It has an addictive gameplay loop and it's not a heavy story driven game, but rather focused on gameplay. If you're an absolute Monster Hunter newbie (like I was), then the start would be very difficult and the game throws way too many things at you at once. You'll need to watch a few videos and then get started. Once you understand the core concepts, the game really opens up a plethora of possibilities to test your skills for hunting each monster. In multi-player, you'll just have endless fun as you'll have players with different skill set, some frustrating and others very interesting.

Watch Skillup's review to get a feel of what you're in for:

As for the time played, the in-game save file keep a track of your playtime. 

One the Indian store the Master Edition Deluxe edition is currently on sale:

https://store.playstation.com/en-in/product/EP0102-CUSA07708_00-ICEBORNMEDX00000

It's odd that US store has the Master Edition on sale for $35.99 and Indian store doesn't have the same sale. Check it out and see if it's your type of game. Good luck.

7 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

It has an addictive gameplay loop and it's not a heavy story driven game,

Although I like story driven games only , I also have 1-2 games to be just fun. You know get in hack and slash get out.

7 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

One the Indian store the Master Edition Deluxe edition is currently on sale:

Although I like the pricing I won't be able to play it until December most probably. So il wait for the next sale and grab it. I am eyeing this game since long but was unsure. Thanks for the detailed post to make it sure ?

Will soon play together ?

3 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Although I like story driven games only , I also have 1-2 games to be just fun. You know get in hack and slash get out.

Although I like the pricing I won't be able to play it until December most probably. So il wait for the next sale and grab it. I am eyeing this game since long but was unsure. Thanks for the detailed post to make it sure ?

Will soon play together ?

game needs skill, it's not like the old god of war games.

You will have fun though once you git gud.

3 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

This dude has the best in-depth reviews. loved this one too. Thanks for all the help bro

You're welcome! No need to rush into a purchase. Just grab it whenever you feel like it.