Big Boss

Even if its not GAAS, those levels and damage numbers are a real turn off. I don't want Ubisoft Assassins Creed nonsense in this.

2 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Is red hood shooting real bullets or rubber bullets? The guns look real to me.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Red Hood kills.

Even if its not GAAS, those levels and damage numbers are a real turn off. I don't want Ubisoft Assassins Creed nonsense in this.

Red Hood kills.

So they will have 3 characters r don't kill and one that does. That will be strange in a co op game.

8 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Origins still had badass combat. Even if you remove co-op and leveling system from this, the combat looks severely lacking compared to Arkham Origin.

Origins had good boss battles, combat was what you had expect from an Arkham game, which was really good. Still a boring game for me, this looks the same.

11 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

So they will have 3 characters r don't kill and one that does. That will be strange in a co op game.

Its just kills vs incapacitate. The final result is body on the ground. Don't think it makes any difference to actual gameplay mechanic.

Just now, adity said:

That's the biggest f**k up. Court of owls was so personal and that's what made it so awesome. Its like they just looked at the cover and made a game on it. 

Nothing is revealed yet..batman could be in the game.he will be not be dead..

Its just kills vs incapacitate. The final result is body on the ground. Don't think it makes any difference to actual gameplay mechanic.
I atleast hope they show a exploding head with a headshot

Confirmed. Open world action RPG game with 2 player co-op.

• Warner Bros. Games Montréal game
  • Gotham Knights, a brand-new open-world, third-person action RPG videogame.
  • Players must save Gotham from a descent into chaos and reinvent themselves into their own version of the Dark Knight.
  • Gotham Knights features rich storylines for players to investigate, including face-offs against some of the most infamous DC Super-Villains, such as Mr. Freeze, who is set on engulfing Gotham City in ice. Gotham Knights is playable either solo or as a two-player, online cooperative experience
  • In Gotham Knights, players can explore the open-world action of Gotham and patrol the dark streets of the city’s five distinct boroughs using a variety of traversal abilities and heroic combat moves, as well as the iconic Batcycle. 
  • As Batgirl, Nightwing, Red Hood and Robin progress, their distinctive gameplay skills will evolve, along with a growing arsenal of weaponry and gear. 

2 minutes ago, adity said:

I mean it was definitely showing its age with knight. Going towards a hit box based combat system is the right move although I don't think the game will execute it well. 

I played the first 2 games ..Arkham city was one of my favorite games but I just couldnt play Arkham knight it  felt repetitive and boring  so left it mid way..they have already made 4 games with same system