Big Boss

7 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Nah prices for such games drop drastically. Better wait a month and play it for free ?

It’ll come to GP in a few months

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Quick cuts, cinematic angles is what makes it look better. The actual gameplay is still the same. Don't think this game can be saved. 

Not sure how much is gameplay. 

But last showing was just too bad. This one at least doesn't look lame.

Some combo attacks are looking interesting. Definitely a difficult game to pull off cause of melee+ coop compared to pure shooting.

It’s the editing that’s helping the game look the way it is. I think we should wait for raw gameplay to see if there’s any improvement.

I don’t think wb has so much faith in the game. The marketing is barely there and it’s launching three days before cod. 

8 hours ago, RV1709 said:

It’s a bit slower and less free flowing than Arkham.

it’s also an RPG

I kind of dislike that it's going to be slower but then again, if it's an RPG, that seems ok. Glad to know it is, thanks for sharing.

Did they say if it will have multiplayer progression? Kind of like doing horde mode/waves and waves of enemies and getting to level up?

3 hours ago, JungleHeart said:

I kind of dislike that it's going to be slower but then again, if it's an RPG, that seems ok. Glad to know it is, thanks for sharing.

Did they say if it will have multiplayer progression? Kind of like doing horde mode/waves and waves of enemies and getting to level up?

Nope. They haven’t said or shown much. It’s drop in drop out co op. You can play single player and switch characters if you want in a single play through 

• Thanks 1

On 7/1/2022 at 12:26 PM, RV1709 said:

this looks better than what they’ve shown. The move set breakdown

RPG elements aside (for now), the combat looks great. Could be as insane as the Arkham games when there are more enemies.

They've yet to show traversal/vehicular gameplay though. I'm a little mixed if the game either still needs that or not.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2022 at 5:39 PM, Kumar123 said:

Man, this game reminds me of how f**ked up the Rocksteady situation is. One of the best game studios of our time and they haven't put out anything new in 7+ years. We could have had a great Superman game if their management didn't suck.

They could actually do better than Superman (a Supes game isn't bad at all, though) and expand their games to the rest of the DC characters. I'm glad Suicide Squad is a good start and hopefully it's just paving the way for a Superman game if Suicide Squad does well next year.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...