Big Boss

34 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

To be honest all they need to do is make it like the previous batman games and i'll enjoy it .    

Combat is looking better IMO.

Hopefully it will have interesting missions and structure. And not filled with run of the mill, repeatable missions that GAAS games can have.

8 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Combat is looking better IMO.

Hopefully it will have interesting missions and structure. And not filled with run of the mill, repeatable missions that GAAS games can have.

Have they confirmed its a GAAS game?  Havent seen anything about that

Edited by dylanjosh

In trailers they are focusing on combat. Which means they want you to spend some time playing it.

Doesn't look like story focused one and done type of game. If it were, they would be showing that in trailers. Revealing villains and that sort of stuff.

But too early to say how it will turn out. At least combat and mechanics seem improved, so i can consider playing it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

In trailers they are focusing on combat. Which means they want you to spend some time playing it.

Doesn't look like story focused one and done type of game. If it were, they would be showing that in trailers. Revealing villains and that sort of stuff.

But too early to say how it will turn out. At least combat and mechanics seem improved, so i can consider playing it.

They’ve been extremely secretive about the story. All we know is the main villains are the court of owls and batman is dead 

• Like 1

So I've not been following any news on this game. What type of gameplay structure/game is it supposed to be? Is it like Marvel's Avengers? Campaign + online Live Service elements? 

28 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

So I've not been following any news on this game. What type of gameplay structure/game is it supposed to be? Is it like Marvel's Avengers? Campaign + online Live Service elements? 

Not Gaas 

only single player with drop in / drop out co op.

action adventure rpg 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Just watched the sh*t show. Was it 30 fps? Looks like 30 fps to me.

Yep. Although YT gave the option of 60FPS, the video itself was 30FPS, which is weird.

And yeah, the game just doesn't seem to click, despite the strong premise. And why in the world does Bat-Girl talk so much even when she's alone? I get that the devs wanted to highlight the difference between her and maybe other characters/Batman (from previous games), but halfway through the video, I was like...

Real Estate Shut Up GIF by NETFLIX