IVG Community Showcase: August - Win Marvel's Avengers

Pick your favourite IVG Community Showcase entry  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

View final entries in first reply >>

=============================

IVG Community Showcase: August - Win Marvel's Avengers

ivg-community-showcase2.jpg

After an exciting first month of the IVG Community Showcase, it’s time for month two. And this time we’re upping the stakes, giving gamers a chance to win Marvel’s Avengers this month.

In case you’re new to the IVG Community Showcase, here’s a recap:

The IVG Community Showcase is a way for us to highlight – and reward – some of the coolest gameplay moments from the IVG community, whether it’s a great kill streak, a speed run, some skilled stealth gameplay or an amazing goal. Regardless of which games you play, and which platform you game on, you can be part of the IVG Community Showcase. Once you’ve got a great gameplay clip you’d like to share, here’s how you can participate:

1. Upload the clip to a social media platform of your choosing. Make sure you tag/mention IVG in the post.
  2. Post a link to your clip in this thread - Last date for entries is September 10.

Win Marvel's Avengers

The July winner of the IVG Community Showcase will be getting a copy of Nioh 2 for PS4, but this time, we’re going bigger. The winner of the August showcase will win a Marvel’s Avengers standard  edition copy on the platform of their choice - PS4, Xbox One, or PC.

avengersbeta-1.jpg

The Rules

Pretty cool, right? While you’re welcome to share any and every cool gameplay clip of yours with the community, here are some rules to keep in mind to be eligible to win a prize:

1. You have to be residing in India
  2. You must be a member of the IVG forums to be able share your clips
  3. Important: You must tag or mention IVG in your social media post containing your gameplay clip. That way we know it was intended as an entry into the IVG Community Showcase
  4. The social media post and clip should be no older than one month from the date of posting it on the IVG forums.
  5. Prize on chosen platform will be subject to stock availability
  6. Last date for entries is September 10

And that’s about it. We look forward to checking out your amazing gameplay moments.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

Dude you should spruce up your Youtube headlines and descriptions. This is great content but people on Youtube won't find it till you describe it better.

Thank you sir! But I'm bad at marketing lol.... I  make amazing content but I don't get neither views nor subs

15 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

"No damage: Give Me God of War Olrun Valkyrie gameplay". Same thing that you've said, but in this way it will show up when people search. Check out this example.

God of war (PS4): No Damage Olrun Valkyrie boss fight

or something like that, adding boss fight in the title makes me click it

Edited by PogChamp
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

"No damage: Give Me God of War Olrun Valkyrie gameplay". Same thing that you've said, but in this way it will show up when people search. Check out this example.

Lol quoting my fav youtuber. Thank u ? I want to be like him. Though I can never achieve his lvl but atleast I can try. Cheers!

On 8/20/2020 at 11:41 AM, kold_war said:

My entry :)  match winning team kill in overtime :D

Also voting for this. It has everything!

- Literally the last seconds of the match with everything on the line

- Most of your team dead and given up

- Single handidly get 5 kills that swing the result

:majesty:

Edited by dylanjosh