IVG Community Showcase: August - Win Marvel's Avengers

Pick your favourite IVG Community Showcase entry  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 8/20/2020 at 11:57 AM, adity said:

Amazing. My vote goes to this. 

On 8/22/2020 at 11:06 AM, quixote_1989 said:

Take my vote.

On 8/22/2020 at 8:25 PM, dylanjosh said:

Also voting for this. It has everything!

- Literally the last seconds of the match with everything on the line

- Most of your team dead and given up

- Single handidly get 5 kills that swing the result

:majesty:

Thanks everyone for the appreciation :arigato: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, realsoccerdude111 said:

Hey for a game like Pes would it be better to add individual goals/plays or would collective highlights be good?

from what I see in the OP, there is no restrictions against a compilation. For sports games, compilations makes more sense imo instead of just one off goal videos :) 

Edited by Keano

2 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

Backing myself out of this competition. Used another account to vote for myself and also told friends to vote. It wasn't against rules but I realise it was unethical. Will win next month for sure. 

Edited by Parth Solanki

15 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

Backing myself out of this competition. Used another account to vote for myself and also told friends to vote. It wasn't against rules but I realise it was unethical. Will win next month for sure. 

I was going to bring this up but glad you came forward. I noticed spike in new members signing up and straight away voted (I guess your friends) while having no activity on forum.

Please refrain from doing it again. We don't want to add limits to voting and ruin it. This is purely for members of the community and should remain clean.

Good luck next time. You got the skill. ?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

I was going to bring this up but glad you came forward. I noticed spike in new members signing up and straight away voted (I guess your friends) while having no activity on forum.

Please refrain from doing it again. We don't want to add limits to voting and ruin it. This is purely for members of the community and should remain clean.

Good luck next time. You got the skill. ?

I think we should restrict voting people who been a member for over a month or min 50 posts or something like that. 

That way this will be fair. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, silentassassin said:

I think we should restrict voting people who been a member for over a month or min 50 posts or something like that. 

That way this will be fair. 

Don't know if you guys can see who voted for whom but 15 senior members  who haven't posted  anything in years voted in bulk for a certain member yesterday. Don't think it's a coincidence that all of them just logged in, voted for a member and then disappeared again. 

• Confused 1