IVG Community Showcase: August - Win Marvel's Avengers

Pick your favourite IVG Community Showcase entry  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, KnackChap said:

Don't know if you guys can see who voted for whom but 15 senior members  who haven't posted  anything in years voted in bulk for a certain member yesterday. Don't think it's a coincidence that all of them just logged in, voted for a member and then disappeared again. 

Voted for a member n disappeared?

2 minutes ago, Parth Solanki said:

Voted for a member n disappeared?

I know that. That's why I told my friends to join in.

3 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Don't know if you guys can see who voted for whom but 15 senior members  who haven't posted  anything in years voted in bulk for a certain member yesterday. Don't think it's a coincidence that all of them just logged in, voted for a member and then disappeared again. 

Yup. That happened.

Edited by eddy4823

6 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

No, we cant see who voted. 
We can add that as well i think. 
Should have logged in to IVG in last 30 days..

Also i hope in future month's there'll be a competition for most funny clip as well :P
That way, people like me can also enter with our major fails and funny stuff :lol: 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Myself included. I think this particular competition should be scrapped and be done with new rules. Same participants works as well

20 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

I know that. That's why I told my friends to join in.

Yup. That happened.

And you knew this how exactly? 

• Like 1

I never wanted any of my friends to vote just because it's me ......but some of the older ivg members saw my entry and shared it in our gaming groups.....what can I do about that lol :P

I frankly don't mind giving up my votes too.....I did mention in the ivg discord group vote only if you liked my clip :)

I have no intention of using any unfair means to win. Upto you guys now :)

Edited by kold_war

Just now, eddy4823 said:

Saw someone votes get tripled overnight. I was checking this page almost every 2 hours.

I m checking this page 5 or 6 times a day...I saw yours n 2nd pos guy's post got many votes in no time...found that suspicious...but I thought it might be legit

1 minute ago, kold_war said:

I never wanted any of my friends to vote just because it's me ......but one of the older ivg members saw my entry and shared it in our gaming groups.....what can I do about that lol :P

I frankly don't mind giving up my votes too.....I did mention in the ivg discord group vote only if you liked my clips :)

I have no intention of using any unfair means to win. Upto you guys now :)

IVG discord? Would love to join it...can u give me the link?

36 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Hi. ??

So old members can't vote on this forum anymore?

EDIT: I did post in the Prince of Persia thread but people were making fun of English and typing skills so I didn't visit again.

Edited by Buzz

41 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

and is that bad for the contest and forum? if so how?