IVG Community Showcase: August - Win Marvel's Avengers

Pick your favourite IVG Community Showcase entry  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Voting for friends just makes it more of a "who's got more friends?" contest rather than a "how good is your video?" contest.

Everyone suddenly turning up and voting for a single guy makes it seem like they voted just because the guy in question asked them to and not because they genuinely thought that his video was the best of the lot.

Of course, it isn't against the rules and the votes can be genuine too. But yeah, you can see why the concern was raised.

I genuinely did not ask for it bro....those who were active saw it....I'm not sure if I can prove that ...but ya you can think whatever you want :P

Edited by kold_war

1 minute ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Voting for friends just makes it more of a "who's got more friends?" contest rather than a "how good is your video?" contest.

Everyone suddenly turning up and voting for a single guy makes it seem like they voted just because the guy in question asked them to and not because they genuinely thought that his video was the best of the lot.

Of course, it isn't against the rules and the votes can be genuine too. But yeah, you can see why the concern was raised.

How do you define genuine votes and what makes our votes invalid? Please explain.

And what makes you feel I didn't enjoy koldys vid? Been playing CS since the first game released and honestly I've seen better snipers back in the day. No offense to the dude who posted I'm just giving my opinion.

Just now, SchneideR said:

How do you define genuine votes and what makes our votes invalid? Please explain.

And what makes you feel I didn't enjoy koldys vid? Been playing CS since the first game released and honestly I've seen better snipers back in the day. No offense to the dude who posted I'm just giving my opinion.

Like I already said, these votes can be genuine too. I never said they weren't.

I was telling you why the whole thing could seem suspicious.

2 minutes ago, SchneideR said:

honestly I've seen better snipers back in the day. No offense to the dude who posted I'm just giving my opinion.

Same here. But it was a contest of recently recorded videos so all those you have seen don't count. I have better clips but they don't qualify as they were uploaded a long time back. I also think @kold_war video was good and deserves to win. 

1 minute ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Like I already said, these votes can be genuine too. I never said they weren't.

I was telling you why the whole thing could seem suspicious.

There's nothing suspicious. We are IVG members who haven't been active cause priorities. Our friends posted something we liked and we voted.

Honestly the game is so bad dunno why anyone would create fake profiles to win the damn thing lmao.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, kold_war said:

I genuinely did not ask for it bro....those who were active saw it....I'm not sure if I can prove that ...but ya you can think whatever you want :P

LOL even I voted for you, dude.

I wasn't accusing you. I was just making a point as to how the whole thing can quickly turn into a popularity contest.

3 minutes ago, rad2689 said:

Just stay for a while and u'll understand why half of IVG has muted him ?

Na bro. KC said we voted and disappeared so I gotta respect the man. Tum log ladon shanthi se. 

I'll post on "what I bought this week" thread as soon as I have an American Express card and have made my parents proud. 

• Haha 2