IVG Community Showcase: August - Win Marvel's Avengers

Pick your favourite IVG Community Showcase entry  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, SchneideR said:

Much has changed since we last logged in nai? Kids have grown up while we have white hairs on certain parts of our body. ?

Dude how are you dude. Bro long time bro. How are you bro buzz bro.

Hey Bro, long time. I am good, how about you?

Edited by Buzz

50 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Don't know if you guys can see who voted for whom but 15 senior members  who haven't posted  anything in years voted in bulk for a certain member yesterday. Don't think it's a coincidence that all of them just logged in, voted for a member and then disappeared again. 

Wtf :rofl:

11 minutes ago, Buzz said:

So old members can't vote on this forum anymore?

EDIT: I did post in the Prince of Persia thread but people were making fun of English and typing skills so I didn't visit again.

And I know who that dude was. Man has deep seated issues lmao.

Main reason for leaving the forums was actually this kind of toxicity. Plus the people who I genuinely wanted to interact with were on WhatsApp so. ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Buzz said:

So old members can't vote on this forum anymore?

EDIT: I did post in the Prince of Persia thread but people were making fun of English and typing skills so I didn't visit again.

Can you link me to the post, thats the kind of problems we should be dealing with

• Like 2

Btw guys can you please tell us who the hell won? Warna Kya fayda password change karneka? Dan didn't even remember his user id FFS.

For people who don't know Dan, he's an old man who used to throw games around like we throw channa to kabootars. Unfortunately his bank balance couldn't support this craze for long so people stopped caring about him and he stopped visiting. We will be starting a GoFundMe page for his game throwing hobbies soon. Stay tuned for more updates.

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, adity said:

I thought this was a thread to discuss kickass gameplay clips not about boomers shouting at the sky.

Let's be fair. None of those gameplay vids were kick-a*s. The real awesomeness is when you snipe an opponent on the other end of the map on a 14 inch crt monitor using a ball mouse which you rub on your jeans before every round. 

/Spits on the sidewalk

• Haha 1

Voting for friends just makes it more of a "who's got more friends?" contest rather than a "how good is your video?" contest.

Everyone suddenly turning up and voting for a single guy makes it seem like they voted just because the guy in question asked them to and not because they genuinely thought that his video was the best of the lot.

Of course, it isn't against the rules and the votes can be genuine too. But yeah, you can see why the concern was raised.

• Thanks 1