Sign in to follow this  
HundredProofSam

[LIB] The Last of Us Part II (PS4)

12 minutes ago, Bauji said:

Can I borrow only if I've donated a game to the library?

Yes. You can only borrow if you become a member by donating a game. The game you donate has to be approved by the library staff too.

Edited by kmkaks
  • Thanks 1

In line to borrow it.

Also, I would like to request the library staff to give me a bit more time. Wont be able to finish it in 2 weeks. Do let me know if extending borrowing period by another week or two is possible.

Rant:

Spoiler

Pre-ordered it months ago, but couldnt play it bcoz of Corona.(Delivered to a friend in US).

Wasnt an issue as I was planning to play it as the last game on PS4/first game on PS5. Now, I am on complete media black out for this and now its becoming difficult as many aplu-taplu here are posting spoilers in other threads :ranting: 

BTW, always wanted to donate game to the library, but was holding back to do shipping and all during Covid.

38 minutes ago, Bauji said:

In line to borrow it.

Also, I would like to request the library staff to give me a bit more time. Wont be able to finish it in 2 weeks. Do let me know if extending borrowing period by another week or two is possible.

Rant:

Reveal hidden contents

Pre-ordered it months ago, but couldnt play it bcoz of Corona.(Delivered to a friend in US).

Wasnt an issue as I was planning to play it as the last game on PS4/first game on PS5. Now, I am on complete media black out for this and now its becoming difficult as many aplu-taplu here are posting spoilers in other threads :ranting: 

BTW, always wanted to donate game to the library, but was holding back to do shipping and all during Covid.

That should be fine. You can keep it for a week longer since no one else is in line. If someone does request it, we will sort it out.

@HundredProofSam, is the game with you or @piper?

Edited by b!T
  • Thanks 1

Game received today in perfect condition. Thanks @HundredProofSam , @piper :arigato:

Spoiler

First it took 26 mins to copy data from disk to hdd, another 15 mins to download the latest patch. Then just when I thought its done, new system upgrade :ranting:

Hope things improve on this front, next gen.

Edited by Bauji
  • Haha 2