Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

RV1709

1 hour ago, Cryptic_8 said:

Dropped a 44 frag yesterday on PS4 :thumbsup:

Thank god the tactical sprint is removed from this game. I deleted Modern Warfare because of it as people escape easily af. 

What’s your PSN? I thoroughly enjoy the 12v12

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Very average. Nothing like BF or even close. If anything this makes me miss BF even more. EA needs to wake up and release Battlefield game already. Sigh. 

In modern era, they can keep their cut down hipster WW2 games to themselves

1 minute ago, PhantomShade said:

In modern era, they can keep their cut down hipster WW2 games to themselves

I liked both 1 & V but not for long hours. Plus, not super active like 3/4 either. So, yea, would very much like if BF returns to modern era once again.

This year is pretty much over without BF game. ? Hopefully next year we will get. 

1 minute ago, Joe Cool said:

I liked both 1 & V but not for long hours. Plus, not super active like 3/4 either. So, yea, would very much like if BF returns to modern era once again.

This year is pretty much over without BF game. ? Hopefully next year we will get. 

I miss the modern era games so much.

all the vehicles are garbage in these world war ones and also they spawn so slowly.

destruction has been cut down so much now, only tank shells, panzerfaust, other explosives cause destruction effects.

even in 2020 you can find German and US servers full for BF4.

27 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

I miss the modern era games so much.

all the vehicles are garbage in these world war ones and also they spawn so slowly.

destruction has been cut down so much now, only tank shells, panzerfaust, other explosives cause destruction effects.

even in 2020 you can find German and US servers full for BF4.

Battlefield 4 aged very well. From disaster launch to still active servers. :majesty: 

With all the next-gen stuff and RTX, they should definitely release modern BF game with max destruction. Levolution with more dynamic changes to the map. 

Shanghai BF4 hotel crashing down is still one of my fav moment. 

• Like 1