Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

RV1709

1 hour ago, RV1709 said:

None, without pre order or plus 

Thanks. Add me PSN: Django_3101.

I think you are already there in my friend's list. We are in different timezone, so if I see you online; will send you an invite. Been a long time, since I have teamed up with anyone

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

So the Campaign is done completely by raven. Wtf happened to treyarch, sh*t campaign in blops 3, none in blops 4 and nothing here by them too. They had a chance to be the number 1 cod studio when IW were in the rut but looks like they blew their chance.

On 8/27/2020 at 12:31 AM, CarbonCore said:

Single player made by Raven. Treyarch couldn't make a half decent SP if their life depended on it. 

A filler studio between IW games, they peaked at BO1 as far as SP goes.

13 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

So the Campaign is done completely by raven. Wtf happened to treyarch, sh*t campaign in blops 3, none in blops 4 and nothing here by them too. They had a chance to be the number 1 cod studio when IW were in the rut but looks like they blew their chance.

The background to this is that this installment was supposed to be a collaboration between Raven and Sledgehammer.  However, due to conflicts, Treyarch stepped in early 2019. The game did not have a 3 year dev cycle. Raven had already done a fair amount of work on the campaign so Treyarch took on the role of MP and Zombies 

4 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

The background to this is that this installment was supposed to be a collaboration between Raven and Sledgehammer.  However, due to conflicts, Treyarch stepped in early 2019. The game did not have a 3 year dev cycle. Raven had already done a fair amount of work on the campaign so Treyarch took on the role of MP and Zombies 

not possible cause

1. Black ops is a treyarch ip and i dont think they wouldve handed it over to sledgehammer and raven.

2. Sledgehammer itself are a SP focused studio and MP in their games is assisted by raven and high moon 

Just now, KnackChap said:

not possible cause

1. Black ops is a treyarch ip and i dont think they wouldve handed it over to sledgehammer and raven.

2. Sledgehammer itself are a SP focused studio and MP in their games is assisted by raven and high moon 

Read https://kotaku.com/sources-call-of-duty-2020-in-upheaval-as-treyarch-take-1834858368

Treyarch stepped in about a year ago. Their turn was supposed to be 2021 (Black Ops 4 came out in 2018)

Believe the single player was slightly tuned to include the black ops lore but was always meant to be set in cold war

• Thanks 1