Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

RV1709

2 minutes ago, Root said:

Is it free as a trail or what's the catch?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Free as in completely free. It is a multiplayer alpha, they are getting free user feedback, bug testing and stress testing from the interested players.

12 hours ago, AnK said:

It’s free for only two days 

if that’s where you getting at 

It’s same old sh*t that we played on PS3 for so many years 

I think only game I’d like to play now is Battlefield 6 in modern setting 

Alpha hai re!!!   

Chill and play itna serious nahi hone ka...

Not enjoying this at all. Seems treyarch have taken 2 steps backwards after the amazing modern warfare reboot. 

Maps are big, ttk is higher, hipfire is completely useless and has sort of a very arcadish feel to it. Cover system is missing, field upgrades are crap and even controlling the RC XD felt wrong. 

• Like 1

I kinda enjoyed it. They just need to tweak the scorestreak values  imo.  will need to play this on the PC to see if it's a buy cause I can't play for sh*t on a sub 60 console with a controller

7 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

What exactly is sbmm? I know it means skill based match making but how does it affect in game? Lots of fans complaining about sbmm to treyarch. 

Essentially you get put into online lobbies with people who have similar stats. Of course, its in a range. The player with the best stats in the lobby may be miles higher than the one with the worst stats.

But it allows new players and noobs alike, to play in an easier match environment, and not have to be in a match with people who do this day and night.

This is from my experience in Apex Legends. Furthermore, we have a unique feature triple stacking. Since the game is played in teams of three, pre-made squads are put in matches with other pre-made squads, and not 3 randoms pairing up to make up for the lack of communication between three random players, versus the teamwork a permanent squad would have. This may be implemented in other games sometime too 

• Thanks 1