Black Myth: Wu Kong

GameAnalyzer

Black Myth: Wukong, developed by Game Science Studio, is now revealed to all! This is a Action-Adventure video game. Check out our 13-minute gameplay trailer here. The gameplay footage is recorded directly from a pre-alpha game build work in progress. Hope you enjoy it. Don’t fear death, fear a life unlived.

Platforms - PC + Next-Gen Consoles + Cloud Platforms

Official website: http://www.heishenhua.com/ (Check for wallpapers/SS/Videos/Artwork)

screenshot12.jpg

screenshot9.jpg

screenshot8.jpg

screenshot7.jpg

screenshot6.jpg

screenshot5.jpg

screenshot4.jpg

screenshot3.jpg

screenshot2.jpg

screenshot1.jpg

7 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Looks great but I wonder what kind of absurd hardware it must be running on? Lots of detail, lots of flame effects, paticle effects, lots of shadows, lots of fur 

I am assuming PC since they mention PC as a platform on their website.  And yes it has a lot of detail as well. And the combat reminded me of fallen order as he was blocking enemy throwable objects/arrows

22 minutes ago, TheMonark said:

This going to be another exclusive for Epic. :D

Easily. Founded by ex-Tencent staffs. Tencent will pick up in China. Tencent owns large minority shares in EPIC. 

That is if the game even sees daylight. This is controlled demo of sort to recruit developers. Years away from release. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Wonder how well recieved it would be, given the strong anti chinese sentiment.

In terms of videogames nobody cares, like literally nobody, for any reason, look how the TLOU2 BoYcOTt ended up :lol:

In terms of products also nobody cares.

People only consoom products that are either 

1) cheap yet "good enough", i.e every chong brand smartphone to exist

2) have "brand value" and perceived quality like Apple maal, again, chong makes these Apple iMaals, and apart from the semiconductor bits everything else is made by Chinese suppliers.

It will be interesting to see whether these types of "normal" games will get a Cheeni release or will they be western release only.

Whole cheeni gaming market is based on mtx and ads afaik, not normal $60 games.

18 minutes ago, adity said:

Anti Chinese sentiment is a meme. You can see unabashedly Chinese products being sold like hot cakes anywhere. 

2 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

In terms of videogames nobody cares, like literally nobody, for any reason, look how the TLOU2 BoYcOTt ended up :lol:

In terms of products also nobody cares.

People only consoom products that are either 

1) cheap yet "good enough", i.e every chong brand smartphone to exist

2) have "brand value" and perceived quality like Apple maal, again, chong makes these Apple iMaals, and apart from the semiconductor bits everything else is made by Chinese suppliers.

It will be interesting to see whether these types of "normal" games will get a Cheeni release or will they be western release only.

Whole cheeni gaming market is based on mtx and ads afaik, not normal $60 games.

Electronics and all people cant live without, so that gets a pass more or less. All the frustration could go to avoidable products such as Tiktok , games , etc. :P

2 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Electronics and all people cant live without, so that gets a pass more or less. All the frustration could go to avoidable products such as Tiktok , games , etc. :P

but on the gaming side nobody cares my dude.

most gamers are liberal consoomers who couldn't give two shits about nationalism or le gay agenda being pushed or sjw or whatever other outrage topic du jure.

If it's a good game it will sell, if it's some downgraded meme with mtx lootbox and other bullshit it will flop.

This is assuming it do get an international release.

Even on electronics and other chong exports level the "action" is only being taken by RW Presidents or Political Parties in power, the average goy doesn't bother about BoYcOtT CHiNa beyond Jhumlebaazi.

• 3 weeks later...

Holyshit animations are f**king best i seen any action game. Better than Souls or DMC. Its ND level animation in hack and slash game. The way that white furry dog/wolf licks its paws looked so smooth and detailed. Just crazy details everywhere. 

Absolutely incredible looking game. My most anticipated next gen game now.

Also, we finally got Hanuman game we deserved :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

3 hours ago, adity said:

Made in China Hanuman :rolleyes:

This was only a pitch for the game so don't be too excited. It'll take a very long time to come out or might not come out at all. 

:cry::cry:

Watch this :rofl:

Count amount of F words lol

Edited by WhiteWolf

• 2 weeks later...