Little Nightmares II

Engineer

In a cruel world, a lonely boy finds a mission and a friend. Ride the line between excitement and terror as you run, jump, sneak, and fight your way through the Pale City and its Residents with Six by your side. Stop the Transmission before it can stop you, and you might survive. 

4 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

This looks so good!

And I guess there's going to be co-op in this?

Tarsier Studios have now confirmed that the second main character, Six, will remain an AI-controlled character, even though she will have way more agency than ever before. Sadly, this means no CO-OP support for Little Nightmares 2.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Tarsier Studios have now confirmed that the second main character, Six, will remain an AI-controlled character, even though she will have way more agency than ever before. Sadly, this means no CO-OP support for Little Nightmares 2.

Yeah, just saw the whole video and came here to post it. Really looking forward to it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Just completed the first game's DLC (Secrets of the Maw). I'm not sure why I put it off for so long as I had completed the base game way back at launch. 

Anyway, it has a few frustrating bits but the excellent first chapter and the heartbreaking ending make the whole thing worth it.

Would definitely recommend completing the DLC before starting the sequel.

9 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Just completed the first game's DLC (Secrets of the Maw). I'm not sure why I put it off for so long as I had completed the base game way back at launch. 

Anyway, it has a few frustrating bits but the excellent first chapter and the heartbreaking ending make the whole thing worth it.

Would definitely recommend completing the DLC before starting the sequel.

I missed the dirt cheap sale price on PSN for the 1st. Yet to begin 2. Any continuity from 1 required in story terms? 

4 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

I missed the dirt cheap sale price on PSN for the 1st. Yet to begin 2. Any continuity from 1 required in story terms? 

Haven't properly started 2 yet but from what I've gathered so far, it seems to be a prequel that shows you the origin/backstory for the first game's protagonist.

So I'm guessing you could play the second game and then the first and still be fine.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

Brilliant fun game. Guys if you get this on sale, it's a steal. 

Yup. Brilliant game although the climax was confusing.

The Hospital level was the best part. The mannequins were pretty f**king creepy!

I also loved bashing in those porcelain kids' heads in the school :lol:

3 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

The Hospital level was the best part. The mannequins were pretty f**king creepy!

The wife found this ultra creepy. I didn't :D

But yeah the creepiness definitely adds an element to the game. Still bummed I missed the 1sf which was free 

4 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Agreed. The hospital sequence was terrific. Hated the torch's directional camera control though, died so many times there. The teacher was another creepy boss in that abandoned school level. 

I'm stuck at that TV puzzle section. Can someone help me out pleaje?

It's the one where you have there is a chair and I get some remote that beeps. I'm not sure what I have to do. :wacko:

4 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

It's the one where you have there is a chair and I get some remote that beeps. I'm not sure what I have to do. :wacko:

Switch on the TV using the remote (B button on xbox controller) and then go inside the TV. 

10 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Switch on the TV using the remote (B button on xbox controller) and then go inside the TV. 

I tried that from all over the place, but it didn't work. Is there a specific location to do that?

Let me try again. Will come back if it doesn't work. 

5 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

I tried that from all over the place, but it didn't work. Is there a specific location to do that?

Let me try again. Will come back if it doesn't work. 

I think you need to be facing the TV while being a little close to it.