Gtek - Your friendly neighborhood System integrators

Gtek

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, dropped by to say that I had a wonderful experience dealing with Gtek recently. I'm upgrading my PC and got the critical components - the CPU and Motherboard from Gtek. It was a super smooth experience right from placing the order (thanks @harjas), to shipping. The parts I bought are:

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X

ASUS ROG Strix B550 Gaming F Wifi

Here's a pic of the hardware (the CPU and Board are from Gtek) before I started building.

eRJMxAn.jpg

Would definitely recommend Gtek and will surely be purchasing from them in the future!

PS: Thanks for the freebie, much appreciated!

Edited by Tyler
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, Tyler said:

Hey guys, dropped by to say that I had a wonderful experience dealing with Gtek recently. I'm upgrading my PC and got the critical components - the CPU and Motherboard from Gtek. It was a super smooth experience right from placing the order (thanks @harjas), to shipping. The parts I bought are:

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X

ASUS ROG Strix B550 Gaming F Wifi

Here's a pic of the hardware (the CPU and Board are from Gtek) before I started building.

Would definitely recommend Gtek and will surely be purchasing from them in the future!

PS: Thanks for the freebie, much appreciated!

Thank you for the kind words Tyler, hope to deal with you again!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Do you guys only sell individual components or can you also make full builds on request? I'm currently in the market for a new desktop build (my 5 year old ROG laptop is struggling now) as an A/V/Recording workstation. This isn't intended for gaming, but would still need a decent/midrange GPU for NLE/Video work.

I have got some quotes for Ryzen 5600x builds from Nehru Place. Just wanted to check if you guys can offer something good. Please PM me so we can discuss this further.

Regards

Abhishek

7 hours ago, kumarab said:

Hi,

Do you guys only sell individual components or can you also make full builds on request? I'm currently in the market for a new desktop build (my 5 year old ROG laptop is struggling now) as an A/V/Recording workstation. This isn't intended for gaming, but would still need a decent/midrange GPU for NLE/Video work.

I have got some quotes for Ryzen 5600x builds from Nehru Place. Just wanted to check if you guys can offer something good. Please PM me so we can discuss this further.

Regards

Abhishek

Hi Abhishek, thanks for reaching out to us, yes we can provide both the parts or a build as per your convenience!
Rest we have already received your DM and look forward to dealing with you!

• 2 weeks later...

Another day, Another offer!

Galax RTX 3070 available for = 57500/- Shipping and GST inclusive

uWUZx6w.png

Colorful Igame White color RTX 3070= 53000/-
TIlalbB.png

All the above cards will be bundled with a mousepad and KPX thermal paste, ABSOLUTELY FREE

DM us to place an order ;) 

Edited by Gtek
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Ne0 said:

Hey guys, do you ship to blr too ? I've been looking for a full gaming/productivity pc build for some time.  Let let know and I'll share my requirements via pm.

Greetings  Ne0,
Yes we do shipping across India, feel free to PM us and we'll get back to you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2020 at 4:01 PM, xenophon said:

Got my 3080 from gtek. Awesome experience + superfast delivery. Thanks a ton @harjas! Highly recommended. 

@xenophon What price did you get 3080 ?

@Gtek : Can you get me the best prices for i9 10900K/RTX 3080 and an equivalent Motherboard capable for those 2. Overall price for the combination of these 3. If I get really good deal then will scrap my Old PC of 1080 Ti and go for the Big kill of an entire New Build!

On 12/22/2020 at 9:11 PM, HarishProGamer said:

@xenophon What price did you get 3080 ?

@Gtek : Can you get me the best prices for i9 10900K/RTX 3080 and an equivalent Motherboard capable for those 2. Overall price for the combination of these 3. If I get really good deal then will scrap my Old PC of 1080 Ti and go for the Big kill of an entire New Build!

YGPM ;)

• 2 weeks later...

https://rog.asus.com/keyboards/keyboards/aura-rgb/rog-strix-scope-rx-model/

Greetings,
We're taking orders for this

h525
Some of the features!

• Optical switches
• IP56 water and dust resistance help ensure long lifespan
• Per-key RGB LEDs with central lighting for all-round illumination

7000/- shipping included!
You can drop a DM to place an order with us :) 

• 2 weeks later...