IVG FIFA 20 Farewell Cup

HundredProofSam

6 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I think at-least the semis and final match should be

A lot depends on who the players in the semis and finals are and how stable their internet connections are. We would not want to compromise the match quality while attempting to stream it.

I am working on rule set for the tournament and will recommend everyone to use the save highlight option to save the match and upload it to youtube after the match is complete. This should not cause any lag issues during the match :) 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Keano said:

A lot depends on who the players in the semis and finals are and how stable their internet connections are. We would not want to compromise the match quality while attempting to stream it.

I am working on rule set for the tournament and will recommend everyone to use the save highlight option to save the match and upload it to youtube after the match is complete. This should not cause any lag issues during the match :) 

How can we ensure that the invitee is using the Online squad option and not Custom squads? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hope said:

How can we ensure that the invitee is using the Online squad option and not Custom squads? 

Sorry this might sound silly to ask, what you mean by custom squad?? Like FUT?? Fantasy team type?? I play online with regular players available in each team.. any info will help.

Cheers

1 hour ago, hope said:

Where do i see it?

On team selection page. 

5 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Sorry this might sound silly to ask, what you mean by custom squad?? Like FUT?? Fantasy team type?? I play online with regular players available in each team.. any info will help.

Cheers

Custom squads can be edited. This is not allowed. 

• Like 1

The tournament is live now. You can find the tournament bracket below. Spend some time to read the first two posts of this thread to understand the tournament rules, match format and the time frame within which you need to complete each round matches. 

Round 1 and Round 2 matches can be played now. Coordinate with your opponents to set a time for your match. If possible - try to save the whole match and upload it for others to watch :)

If you have any questions, let us know.

Edited by Keano
  • Like 2

Need help: so just to test the rules, I played a game with a friend.. all good but one thing I am not sure about.. how do I know whether the opponent is following these, for example, custom squad vs online, tactical vs legendary defending!

Just asking!