IVG FIFA 20 Farewell Cup

HundredProofSam

7 hours ago, hope said:

Dont think there is a possibility of a match with @ImSleepYo He keeps playing cod :yawn:

10:30 was decided which was strecthed to 11:30. No msg after that from him and he kept playing cod again. 

I would be backing out now. Please consider him as a winner @Keano Good luck for the rest of tourney to all,thanks for organizing this :thumbsup:

@ImSleepYo - Can you set a time with @hope and completed the match either on 24th or 25th? It is not cool agreeing a time for the match and then not being there when Hope waited for you for over an hour :chair:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Keano said:

@ImSleepYo - Can you set a time with @hope and completed the match either on 24th or 25th? It is not cool agreeing a time for the match and then not being there when Hope waited for you for over an hour :chair:

Hey guys apologies for the same. 

I'm down to play today at whatever time @hope would like to play, just drop me a text and I’l be game✌ @Keano

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ImSleepYo said:

No dudeeee!! Come back!! 

I'm down to do it tonight or tomorrow just tell me when. 

7 hours ago, hope said:

Hey i have backed out bro. I have informed @Keano as well. Good luck for the upcoming matches :thumbsup:

Will you guys be able to complete your match if we extend the deadline till Saturday end of the day? It would be disruptive to make changes to participant list after the tourney starts. 

35 minutes ago, Keano said:

Will you guys be able to complete your match if we extend the deadline till Saturday end of the day? It would be disruptive to make changes to participant list after the tourney starts. 

Ok my stuff got postponed so m free tomo now. Will complete the match tomo :thumbsup:

M free now also @ImSleepYo if you can come. Hv pinged on psn. 

Edited by hope
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Keano said:

@Dan1987 - Can you respond to any of the DMs or pings from @rad2689. I see you joined and registered for the tournament on 9/11 but havent logged in since then :fear:

No 

I've logged in daily 

Messaged him earlier as Well 

Edited by Keano