Jump to content
HundredProofSam

IVG FIFA 20 Farewell Tournament

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

 

I think at-least the semis and final match should be

 

A lot depends on who the players in the semis and finals are and how stable their internet connections are. We would not want to compromise the match quality while attempting to stream it.

 

I am working on rule set for the tournament and will recommend everyone to use the save highlight option to save the match and upload it to youtube after the match is complete. This should not cause any lag issues during the match :) 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Keano said:

 

A lot depends on who the players in the semis and finals are and how stable their internet connections are. We would not want to compromise the match quality while attempting to stream it.

 

I am working on rule set for the tournament and will recommend everyone to use the save highlight option to save the match and upload it to youtube after the match is complete. This should not cause any lag issues during the match :) 

How can we ensure that the invitee is using the Online squad option and not Custom squads? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hope said:

How can we ensure that the invitee is using the Online squad option and not Custom squads? 

Sorry this might sound silly to ask, what you mean by custom squad?? Like FUT?? Fantasy team type?? I play online with regular players available in each team.. any info will help.

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hope said:

Where do i see it?

 

On team selection page. 

 

5 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Sorry this might sound silly to ask, what you mean by custom squad?? Like FUT?? Fantasy team type?? I play online with regular players available in each team.. any info will help.

Cheers

 

Custom squads can be edited. This is not allowed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...