Hogwarts Legacy

Heaven Angel

Which house will you belong to?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Root said:

I've never pre ordered a game, physical copy. Can someone guide me how does that work and I would like to buy special / collectible / steelbook edition

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Works the same way as if you are buying a physical game from an online retailer. In a preorder, you pay money upfront(some retailers charge at the time of the shipping) and some retailers ships the item a day/two before release date to ensure the game reaches you on day1. 

Works the same way as if you are buying a physical game from an online retailer. In a preorder, you pay money upfront(some retailers charge at the time of the shipping) and some retailers ships the item a day/two before release date to ensure the game reaches you on day1. 
Lol i just realized I have never purchased a physical copy outside ivg i own mostly digital.

Where can i place order?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, Root said:

Lol i just realized I have never purchased a physical copy outside ivg i own mostly digital.

Where can i place order?

You don't and you can't at the moment. We basically know nothing about the game nor seen any gameplay footage.

Come back after 6-9 months. 

• 3 months later...
24 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

EroI55TVQAAHBVr?format=jpg&name=large

jeez, 2022! Current-gen will be deep into last-gen territory by then. Hope they drop the plans for XonePS4 and just focus on the latest consoles. We saw with Cyberpunk what happens when you bite more that what you can chew.  

• 1 month later...
On 1/14/2021 at 7:14 PM, WhiteWolf said:

Reset Era is happy as they hate this game

Of course they are. Whatever crap Rowling had said means the entire studio is trans-phobic. :loco:

13 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

why? 

This is one of the topics that should be taught at an adult level. You don’t enroll your kid at a school to get taught about trans, changing hormones, gender change etc. You know that kids will be playing this game and will ask such questions. 

Edited by Mysteryman