Hogwarts Legacy

Heaven Angel

Which house will you belong to?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

1Da3scC.jpeg

nicholas-cage-funny.gif

Lol loser Journo. This is a wet dream come true for HP fanbase, Nobody probably even cares what journos write or promote for this game. I hope Sony and MS market the game well, since most snowflake journos will probably do similar drama

The new generation of Americans is a bunch of snowflakey pussies

Edited by playstationdude

Pretty ambitious. I expected a summer release date at the end. Holiday 2022 seems like a bad time with more competition and may delay this game further. 

Will buy it day 1 to support JK and against this trans bull sh*t intolerance/extremism. Glad to see the positive reception. 

3 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Pretty ambitious. I expected a summer release date at the end. Holiday 2022 seems like a bad time with more competition and may delay this game further. 

Will buy it day 1 to support JK and against this trans bull sh*t intolerance/extremism. Glad to see the positive reception. 

Ya im gonna get it too. I don't even like HP xD

10 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Lol loser Journo. This is a wet dream come true for HP fanbase, Nobody probably even cares what journos write or promote for this game. I hope Sony and MS market the game well, since most snowflake journos will probably do similar drama

The new generation of Americans is a bunch of snowflakey pussies

Its loud minority limited to reset era and Twitter. Majority of American gamers don't care. Gaf fully hyped for this game. 

1 hour ago, b!T said:

No matter how hard the snowflakes cry, this is going to sell well. Will get it but probably not day 1.

All this when JK isnt even involved with the game at all. The Trans community and their cheerleaders are absolutely vicious in their fascism.

I remember the first harry potter game that ever came out, Where you basically had a total of 2 spells which were auto selected for you based on context. I played it on PC.. If y'all remember the final level was where you fought against Voldemort by turning the Mirror of Erised so that his curses bounce back on him. How far we have come (Albeit in 18 years i guess). This is the HP game I always dreamed of as a kid. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Not just day 1, im probably gonna save and get the collectors edition( if any) day 1:fear:

Huge HP fanboy

Same, man, same. I'm sure a CE will be out, I just hope it has the castle and not Harry etc since the graphics are just OK. 

Hyped for this.