Hogwarts Legacy

Heaven Angel

Which house will you belong to?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Horizon: Forbidden West had literally messed up every other game, when it comes to NPC interaction in open-world games. It's god-tier...

...and this just looks bad.

Liked the overall showcase, though. They seem to have capitalised on the lore in a very nice and detailed way. The combat looked okay. Will need to see more. I'm hyped for this...

4 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Horizon: Forbidden West had literally messed up every other game, when it comes to NPC interaction in open-world games. It's god-tier...

...and this just looks bad.

Liked the overall showcase, though. They seem to have capitalised on the lore in a very nice and detailed way. The combat looked okay. Will need to see more. I'm hyped for this...

It's Avalanche they mostly use Unreal which is good but their optimization level is bad, they can mess up the console version too if they don't pay attention. They will need to polish and optimize the game between now and its February release. This is and overwhelming project for them and probably the members havn't had much experience to take this. Dunno what WB was thinking to handover this project primarily to them.  

But overall by the trailer they have done a good job, I'm more worried about the story and characters. I hope they won't mess up my childhood memory. 

Keeping my order! 

• 3 weeks later...