Hogwarts Legacy

Heaven Angel

Which house will you belong to?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, SuperT said:

Why ? I thought Mx2 is pretty reliable. 

No, they shipped rangarork discs late, they are reliable sure but not on time @0verlord

4 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

That's PPGC right? His history is worse than MX2 iirc. 

History ? Yes . Now i found them the best after GTS. ships game on time 10% discount on pre orders + you can get more 5% if you have Cashback CC From SBI.

Ordered multiple games for multiple people, its been smooth for me.

On 1/3/2023 at 4:56 PM, rushab oswal said:

No, they shipped rangarork discs late, they are reliable sure but not on time @0verlord

History ? Yes . Now i found them the best after GTS. ships game on time 10% discount on pre orders + you can get more 5% if you have Cashback CC From SBI.

Ordered multiple games for multiple people, its been smooth for me.

That 10% off is when you make payment via UPI so you cannot combine with SBI CC.

Also yes they (MX2) shipped Ragnarok late but shipped other games on time for me .

In general Mx2/e2z will take similar time . GTS will deliver the earliest but offers no discount .

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

That 10% off is when you make payment via UPI so you cannot combine with SBI CC.

Also yes they (MX2) shipped Ragnarok late but shipped other games on time for me .

In general Mx2/e2z will take similar time . GTS will deliver the earliest but offers no discount .

Will dm you a scam .