Hogwarts Legacy

Heaven Angel

Which house will you belong to?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am eager to see how this game performs on Steam Deck. 

Might consider getting rid of one of my consoles and buying the Steam Deck, as I’m travelling a lot these days and not getting much time to spend on PS5/XSX

2 minutes ago, Vamos said:

I am eager to see how this game performs on Steam Deck. 

Might consider getting rid of one of my consoles and buying the Steam Deck, as I’m travelling a lot these days and not getting much time to spend on PS5/XSX

Have you seen the physical size ? Based on all comparisons, it seems pretty huge for long handheld use. 

31 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

And it works since it's an appeasement of masses. No one wants to uplift the poor and the underprivileged - biggest beneficiaries are the ones with money, but sitting in caste based reservation. Rarest beneficiaries are those under BPL. 

The appeasement aspect is there, yes. It's not perfect. But the thing is, reservation was never meant to be a poverty alleviation scheme. It was more or less for the adequate representation of these minorities and to counter the social discrimination they still face to this day.

15 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Probably 30. It's not really that huge.

I just checked the game's subreddit and apparently someone bought notebooks for the classes they might attend in Hogwarts. I think a lot of people are going to be disappointed lol. Especially non gamers who are getting this game just because they're Harry Potter fans.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kumar123 said:

The appeasement aspect is there, yes. It's not perfect. But the thing is, reservation was never meant to be a poverty alleviation scheme. It was more or less for the adequate representation of these minorities and to counter the social discrimination they still face to this day.

Discrimination needs affirmative action. 

By reservation, you're augmenting discrimination. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Have you seen the physical size ? Based on all comparisons, it seems pretty huge for long handheld use. 

I’m hopeful coz it’s going to be Steam Deck verified at launch. :P

58 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

its not as heavy as it looks, you can also use a kickstand case and wireless controller. 

• Like 1