Hogwarts Legacy

Heaven Angel

Which house will you belong to?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OK not watching any more videos now. 

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

I loved all the older Harry potter games. Excited for this one, it looks great.

I loved 1 and 2. My mom used to watch me play even she loved it lol. 

3 onwards they kind of sucked IMO. I played 3,4 and i think 5? After that i didnt bother. 

If she is trying to pass some legislation or something along the lines then that's a whole different issue and has to be dealt legally. It has no relation to the game which is developed by a completely different group.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Choro ye chutiyapa. Not even worth discussing. Woke people doing woke things on a woke forum. Basically another day on the internet. 

On the other extreme, GAF is running a shitpost meme contest just to piss off ERA :lol:

Screenshot-2023-01-31-10-55-20-69-e44242

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Agent 47 said:

If she is trying to pass some legislation or something along the lines then that's a whole different issue and has to be dealt legally. It has no relation to the game which is developed by a completely different group.

Is there even any proof of JKR passing legislations or are these guys just running their mouths on slander? If this was true, news would have blown up on the internet by now :lol:. Funny thing - if these "Mods" are identified and their internet-given anonymity removed, JKR is within her rights to sue them for slander on baseless claims, I would guess.

32 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Is there even any proof of JKR passing legislations or are these guys just running their mouths on slander? If this was true, news would have blown up on the internet by now :lol:. Funny thing - if these "Mods" are identified and their internet-given anonymity removed, JKR is within her rights to sue them for slander on baseless claims, I would guess.

That's the catch. All the bravado and self righteousness comes out only because they are anonymous.

19 hours ago, roun90 said:

Yes she is actively funding politicians who are trying to pass the legislations, however what she says is correct. Just because you identify as a woman does not change your biology. It's ok to create separate washrooms etc for trans people however their demand to give them access to women's restrooms, prisons etc is ridiculous imo

She is doing the right thing for womens safety. This Dude raped two women in the past changed his sex and become a woman. He was transferred to womens prison. JKR and others were vocal about it.

What she said in the past was nothing wrong nor she is wrong in this case. Good this dickhead rapist is moved to a mens prison. 

If this makes one transphobic then better be a transphobic.