Hogwarts Legacy

Heaven Angel

Which house will you belong to?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

She is doing the right thing for womens safety. This Dude raped two women in the past changed his sex and become a woman. He was transferred to womens prison. JKR and others were vocal about it.

What she said in the past was nothing wrong nor she is wrong in this case. Good this dickhead rapist is moved to a mens prison. 

If this makes one transphobic then better be a transphobic.

Exactly. I was suprised at the cancel culture directed towards her, specially from all HP actors and big companies. 

10 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Exactly. I was suprised at the cancel culture directed towards her, specially from all HP actors and big companies. 

No one will support her controversial statements even if they genuinely want to. In today's world, it will be career suicide if they do.

2 hours ago, b!T said:

No one will support her controversial statements even if they genuinely want to. In today's world, it will be career suicide if they do.

Yeah, most keep their mouth shut even if they don't agree with the witch hunt.

That said, Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix Lestrange) and Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) did voice support for Rowling.

Slytherin > Gryffindor :P

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

She is doing the right thing for womens safety. This Dude raped two women in the past changed his sex and become a woman. He was transferred to womens prison. JKR and others were vocal about it.

What she said in the past was nothing wrong nor she is wrong in this case. Good this dickhead rapist is moved to a mens prison. 

If this makes one transphobic then better be a transphobic.

827a06e3-a1bc-4f26-906d-479c7057f092_tex

This is why I stay away from "controversy" like these. Hopefully western countries will be able to find a solution to this.

game-of-thrones-well.gif

1 hour ago, RV1709 said:

Preload for ps5 when? Digital deluxe early access edition 

According to the information I saw once I pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition on the PS Store, it said "Estimated Download Date: 5th February."

So, I think it's going to be that. Since we can start playing on the 7th.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

This issue will probably affect the review scores. Think more than few outlets will deduct points just because it's based on Rowlings work. 

Was attempting a PJ on Bloomberg 's report about Sony reducing vr2 forecast because of low pre orders ? Sry for this, let me not spread console wars s*it to other threads.(I am so 'vella' currently due to travelling that it now f*ckin hurts)

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Bauji said:

Was attempting a PJ on Bloomberg 's report about Sony reducing vr2 forecast because of low pre orders ? Sry for this, let me not spread console wars s*it to other threads.(I am so 'vella' currently due to travelling that it now f*ckin hurts)

I must be getting too old. Still don't get the PJ ?

54 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

I must be getting too old. Still don't get the PJ ?

That report relates lack of pre orders for vr2 with Sony reducing forecast by 50% and many folks here were also waiting for reviews rather than pre ordering this game, so.....ya, I know phata joke, don't ban me :fear1:

• Haha 1