Hogwarts Legacy

Heaven Angel

Which house will you belong to?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So, this happened. This weekend has been super busy and I was feeling too lazy to check my console.

So, I was just now searching online for details of the pre-load availability. Most articles said it would be available on Sunday. Even on the game's official twitter, it was mentioned that it'll be available 48 hours before release on 7th (i.e. Sunday for the Digital Deluxe Edition).

Continuing my laziness, I went to the PS Store via the PS app itself to initiate the download from the game's store page (since my PS5 has been on Rest mode since Saturday evening) and I just wasn't getting the option. So, I gave up and decided to check tomorrow in the nothing.

Before I hit the sack, I was curious to check how much storage space I had on my console (in case I needed to delete anything, I would just trigger that from my phone itself) and much to my surprise, I saw that the pre-load is already done. :wOOtjumpy: It says 80GB (size after installing). I just remembered that I had set the "Auto-Download" option to "On." 

So, tomorrow midnight is all set! :wOOtjumpy:

Will livestream right from midnight, too!

54 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

What is everyone scared of? The Rowling Controversy or the game is actually a smokescreen for reused mechanics from other games?

It'd be like when bugs and glitches overshadowed CP2077, that's all people talked about instead of actual quality of the game. I really hope people review the game for what it is, because from what I've seen it looks extremely derivative AAA game, but at the same time, unique because of the setting and combat style.

2 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

combat style.

To be honest, that will be the game's downside. 

8 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

(since my PS5 has been on Rest mode since Saturday evening) and I just wasn't getting the option. So, I gave up and decided to check tomorrow in the nothing.

Before I hit the sack, I was curious to check how much storage space I had on my console (in case I needed to delete anything, I would just trigger that from my phone itself) and much to my surprise, I saw that the pre-load is already done. :wOOtjumpy: It says 80GB (size after installing). I just remembered that I had set the "Auto-Download" option to "On." 

So, tomorrow midnight is all set! :wOOtjumpy:

Oh damn, perks of putting it on rest mode. 

8 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Will livestream right from midnight, too!

I hate you and to say all deluxe edition owners :cry:

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

It'd be like when bugs and glitches overshadowed CP2077, that's all people talked about instead of actual quality of the game. I really hope people review the game for what it is, because from what I've seen it looks extremely derivative AAA game, but at the same time, unique because of the setting and combat style.

I really think it's because of the Rowling controversy. No one has backed out of reviewing a game due to glitches. Doesn't make sense. 

• Like 1