Hogwarts Legacy

Heaven Angel

Which house will you belong to?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Damm combat is looking really good! 

40 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

I am more interested in open world aspect than combat though. Hopefully it's really massive and not like ubisoft.

Unfortunately from what I've read the world outside Hogwarts is huge but  sparse. Hogwarts itself is very detailed but sidequests kind of meh. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

You mean SX? Depends on whether you want to play in RT mode or not.

image.png

:rofl: 

47 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Yeah. SX. 

PS5 it is then. Lol. 

PS5 is a better choice from another angle. If you also want to play via steam deck, PS5 remote play works great via chiaki4deck. This is the way I am going to play most of the time :P 

9 minutes ago, Shantz said:

PS5 is a better choice from another angle. If you also want to play via steam deck, PS5 remote play works great via chiaki4deck. This is the way I am going to play most of the time :P 

That's how I am playing Ragnarok now :D Had to wire the PS5 to the router to prevent artifacting though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Yeah. SX. 

PS5 it is then. Lol. 

Physical with ability to sell - PS5

Digital - Xbox.

Xbox has better strategy if you want to have a digital library. You will still have access to it 2 generations later and will be enhanced.

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

Physical with ability to sell - PS5

Digital - Xbox.

Xbox has better strategy if you want to have a digital library. You will still have access to it 2 generations later and will be enhanced.

he’s not worried about 2 gens later. He’s asking about now and Xbox’s performance on the game is inferior. PS also has dualsense and additional quests so it’s an obvious choice.   Not sure what strategy Xbox has but that’s a versus conversation 

Edited by RV1709
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2