Hogwarts Legacy

Heaven Angel

Which house will you belong to?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

56 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Crazy, @VelivolusDas and other deluxe edition owners is creating too much hype man. I just didn't want to support this early access in singleplayer game shitparty otherwise I'd... have.. bough.... f**kkk :samui:

Let's just ban them till Feb 10 .. 

buy it :devil:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Crazy, @VelivolusDas and other deluxe edition owners is creating too much hype man. I just didn't want to support this early access in singleplayer game shitparty otherwise I'd... have.. bough.... f**kkk :samui:

Let's just ban them till Feb 10 .. 

Hang in there, man! You got this...

john-jonah-jameson-lol.gif

19 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Even if no one watches, we get the rewards right?

You don't need to stream to get the drops. Just connect your WB Games and Twitch accounts and watch a streamer on Twitch playing this and you'll get the drops after the said amount of time.

Hogwarts Legacy Early Access has passed the All-Time Steam Peak of Fallout 4

Hogwarts Legacy is now the #2 highest peak in history for a paid single-player only game (Elden Ring has multiplayer) only behind Cyberpunk 2077

Peak

Hogwarts Legacy: 474,144+

Fallout 4: 472,962

Mind-blowing start

Considering this is only for deluxe edition owners. This is going to be huge for Avalanche and WB. 

13 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Hogwarts Legacy Early Access has passed the All-Time Steam Peak of Fallout 4

Hogwarts Legacy is now the #2 highest peak in history for a paid single-player only game (Elden Ring has multiplayer) only behind Cyberpunk 2077

Peak

Hogwarts Legacy: 474,144+

Fallout 4: 472,962

Mind-blowing start

Considering this is only for deluxe edition owners. This is going to be huge for Avalanche and WB. 

I am quite disappointed that Era banned all discussions. The meltdown would have been glorious :rofl:

• Haha 1

Saw this:

Hogwarts Legacy | Deluxe Edition | PlayStation 4 (PS4) https://amzn.eu/d/fcPTm2L

It says release date is Feb 10th. But isn't it supposed to release for PS4 in April?

Also, is someone able to figure out if this is Physical game or code to redeem the game from PS Store.

Haven't pre-ordered games before, but a Potter head with a PS4 who can't wait to play the game.

Edited by sudeepg95

8 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Bet they must already be planning the sequel

f**k sequel, I want a dlc by end of the year. They would be foolish not to have one in development already. This world is set for adding new content and milking it. 

1 hour ago, sudeepg95 said:

Saw this:

Hogwarts Legacy | Deluxe Edition | PlayStation 4 (PS4) https://amzn.eu/d/fcPTm2L

It says release date is Feb 10th. But isn't it supposed to release for PS4 in April?

Also, is someone able to figure out if this is Physical game or code to redeem the game from PS Store.

Haven't pre-ordered games before, but a Potter head with a PS4 who can't wait to play the game.

OT

Saw you posting first time and got reminded of this :bigyellowgrin:

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, sudeepg95 said:

Saw this:

Yep looks like a mistake.. don't buy from Amazon.. you might actually end up getting PS5 version if you buy this... wait for other game resellers like GameTheShop, Gameloot, MX2Games to list it..

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

... wait for other game resellers like GameTheShop, Gameloot, MX2Games to list it..

MX2Games also had a similar listing with 10th Feb as release date. Out of stock though.

That's when i went looking for the same thing elsewhere. Quite confusing.

But will wait anyway.

Thank you!

Edited by sudeepg95
  • Sad 1