Hogwarts Legacy

Heaven Angel

Which house will you belong to?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wintertime is especially wonderful-looking, too. Flying through the countryside is an awesome experience in itself.

X11twnp.jpeg

ckYGeFi.jpeg

ceWy6ke.jpeg

Enjoying this game so much. Aiming for the Platinum for sure. :good:

Edit: In one of my initial posts about the game I had mentioned that I skipped the instructions to this mini-game (Summoner's Court) and there was no way to see them again and I was pretty sucky at it. Well, I figured it out and got better and this match was really good. Take a look at how it goes down to the wire and I snatch the victory. ^_^

Edited by VelivolusDas
  • Like 2

Plz help -

It took my PS5 about 4 hours to copy total 80gb whole game from disc to ssd. There were no internet updates. This is a ridiculously long time to copy install from disc and later during the install, speeds were as low as 5-10 mbps which I could see. Did you guys also experience this long copy time?

17 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Plz help -

It took my PS5 about 4 hours to copy total 80gb whole game from disc to ssd. There were no internet updates. This is a ridiculously long time to copy install from disc and later during the install, speeds were as low as 5-10 mbps which I could see. Did you guys also experience this long copy time?

My whole digital game downloaded in an hour, ready to play :rofl: 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Plz help -

why is your SSD so slow ? Maybe get your PS5 checked..

25 minutes ago, kaka_messi said:

Guys can you clear mongrel lair? If yes, then how? I mean the icon on the map. 

Don't think the icon goes away for any of the lairs. I maybe wrong, though.

BTW, the story around Centaurs is quite intriguing in this. Even in the movies, Centaurs are not explored much. So, to have something meaty here feels quite nice. The lore is superbly handled.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rey said:

Just unlocked Alohomora. Off to the locks now...

There's still those other levels of Alohamora to unlock for me. Those damn Demiguise statues are a bit of a nuisance to gather.

I only go for them when I stumble upon them.

------

BTW, just finished the third keeper trial. It was the best so far. For fans of the lore, it's a massive treat. Certain 'powers' that you end up wielding. And the whole presentation of it is top-notch, too!

------

And on another note, the grand hall during the winters. So, so good...

JuEVyQo.jpeg

• Like 3