Hogwarts Legacy

Heaven Angel

Which house will you belong to?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, rushab oswal said:

collectibles are there every 100 m

Are you referring to field pages which have descriptions of locations and items? Those are great throwbacks 

example, in the books, a story is there when a wizard said s instead of an f and a buffalo sat on his chest - that portrait in game is very funny with the field page 

Edited by 0verlord

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

Are you referring to field pages which have descriptions of locations and items? Those are great throwbacks 

example, in the books, a story is there when a wizard said s instead of an f and a buffalo sat on his chest - that portrait in game is very funny with the field page 

yeah pages, makes no sense to have 4 of em in an 100m square. 

Game honestly is running on Harry potter hype , otherwise its generic.

Being a HP fan (read all books day 1 back then), I like the idea of the game.

But something is pulling me from pressing that buy button. Monster Hunter addiction doesn't help. Dunno why not finding idea of playing this game appealing. 

Those pages can totally be ignored, if you're not into the lore at all.

As a fan, I loved collecting those, and reading tid-bits about the Hogwarts castle and the surrounding areas.

BTW, finished all side-quests today. 13 trophies to go, still. :mellow:

Edited by VelivolusDas

3 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

Being a HP fan (read all books day 1 back then), I like the idea of the game.

But something is pulling me from pressing that buy button. Monster Hunter addiction doesn't help. Dunno why not finding idea of playing this game appealing. 

Maybe it’s cause you expect everything to come to gamepass 

12 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Those pages can totally be ignored, if you're not into the lore at all.

As a fan, I loved collecting those, and reading tid-bits about the Hogwarts castle and the surrounding areas.

BTW, finished all side-quests today. 13 trophies to go, still. :mellow:

Ignored yes , but revalio (i use to spot gold bags) keep chimming, and makes it annoying. 

• Like 1

Hogwarts Legacy is Europe’s fastest-selling game (that isn’t FIFA) for a generation

Launch sales are bigger than every Call of Duty game released in the last six years

Source: https://www.gamesindustry.biz/hogwarts-legacy-is-europes-fastest-selling-game-that-isnt-fifa-for-a-generation-european-monthly-charts

BTW, JK Rowling right now...

jk-rowling-pride.gif

Hogwarts Legacy has now officially surpassed Elden Ring in the UK in just 5 weeks. In fact, when digital comes in, it will have surpassed LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga.

It has also been No.1 in the weekly digital data, too. In fact, after just five weeks, the game has now surpassed the lifetime sales of Elden Ring in the UK (digital and physical).

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/hogwarts-legacy-scores-fifth-no1-as-it-surpasses-elden-rings-sales-uk-charts

FwEjz1D_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

• Like 1