Hogwarts Legacy

Heaven Angel

Which house will you belong to?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Completed main quests and all 32 side quests. I was thinking about going all the way for platinum, but game has just too many collectibles and bunch blotware like typical Ubisoft games. So i dropped the idea of 100% completion lol.

Good game nonetheless. 

9 hours ago, Kazarka said:

Completed main quests and all 32 side quests. I was thinking about going all the way for platinum, but game has just too many collectibles and bunch blotware like typical Ubisoft games. So i dropped the idea of 100% completion lol.

Good game nonetheless. 

Yeah, even I dropped the idea of getting a platinum. The last remaining activities are kinda mundane to just do them on their own, no matter how much I loved the game and the world they've crafted.

10 hours ago, Kazarka said:

Good game nonetheless. 

I think for Platinum you have to also play the game 4 times upto a certain point, picking a different house every time

1 hour ago, SpearHea:D said:

38 hours in and discovered the hogwarts kitchen for the first time and the infamous medusa painting.

Such a detailed world is hogwarts school, brilliant job.

Hufflepuff common room is there. See if you can find all the common room entrances 

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the side stuff locations, man. Very good. Naty story line ending :majesty:

The game is full of feels. The grapehorn ride music and the hippogriff ride sequence. What a majestic and lovely world these guy have built. 

Finished the game and loved it till the end. It will take a long time for me to get over the broomstick rides around hogwarts and exploring every corner of the forbidden forest.  Special thanks to the music team, amazing. 

9/10

Edited by SpearHea:D
  • Like 2

HOGWARTS LEGACY HAS GENERATED $1 BILLION IN RETAIL SALES

https://insider-gaming.com/hogwarts-legacy-1-billion-sales/

Despite only releasing on current-generation consoles (release on past-generation today), Warner Bros. has announced Hogwarts Legacy has generated $1 billion in retail sales.

Within two weeks after its February 10 launch, the game sold more than 12 million copies and generated $850 million in global sales revenue. Last month, it was revealed via the Warner Bros. Senior Global Brand Manager that the game had achieved 256% to plan sell-thru at launch.

Despite Hogwarts Legacy’s success, the company posted a big loss, despite its streaming business turning a profit of $50 million for the quarter. With a total revenue of $10.7 billion in the first quarter, it means that Hogwarts Legacy amounted to around 9% of the company’s total revenue for that period.

Just yesterday, Hogwarts Legacy was reported via Newzoo to be the top-grossing title of Q1 2023.

With the past-generation console version released today, it’s likely that Hogwarts Legacy will continue to increase its earnings. On launch in February, Hogwarts Legacy racked up more than 1.3 million concurrent viewers on Twitch, making it the most-watched single-player game of all time on the platform.

• Like 1