God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

2 hours ago, rushab oswal said:

IF its the PS5 , dm me first :dance:

If soe one will give me 49990 for god of war game, I will sell the game first :P

• Haha 1

The bigger question is will it be able to outdo Elden Ring?!? 

Or even it’s predecessor?! 

I remember when I finished GoW original I always thought can any other game ever beat this!! 
{Though it’s another thing that I played MGS3 shortly after & the whole outlook of mine on Gaming(& life)changed}.

Then GoW2 was announced & I kept thinking “no way in hell it can be better than original”.

That was only until the release & I was just blown away!!

Can this one really outdo it’s predecessor?!? :scratchchin:

8 minutes ago, AnK said:

The bigger question is will it be able to outdo Elden Ring?!? 

Or even it’s predecessor?! 

I remember when I finished GoW original I always thought can any other game ever beat this!! 
{Though it’s another thing that I played MGS3 shortly after & the whole outlook of mine on Gaming(& life)changed}.

Then GoW2 was announced & I kept thinking “no way in hell it can be better than original”.

That was only until the release & I was just blown away!!

Can this one really outdo it’s predecessor?!? :scratchchin:

It will have a proper story and characters so yes, it will be better than soulsborne ring games :lol:

Can't compete with elden ring in terms of combat because Dad of Boi only has Axe, BoC and maybe some other weapon they will introduce idk. ER has like a 100 plus spells and all

Graphics ofc will sh*t on ER i'm sure, scenery wise i'm not sure, ER is beautiful in terms of sceneries 

I don't think this will be open world so ER wins there easily

It's still most comparable to ER unlike  HFW like the bots do rn.

I honestly didn't like the Dad of Boi reboot, will pick this up on discount just for the story, I want to see whether they go full ND and have Kratos permakilled or no.

Even Horizon ZD was never even close to Soulsborne league. 
Thinking that up & starting charade was just bot frustration,nothing else.

If I go by my own personal experience I would have really tough time choosing between Bloodborne & GoW in the PS4 era. 

Both games were the best experiences for that generation but by the word of mouth it seems Elden Ring is many folds better than what Bloodborne was back then. 

I think GoW~R will also have to be many folds better than previous one to stand a chance.

And chances are very bleak. 

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

Even Horizon ZD was never even close to Soulsborne league. 
Thinking that up & starting charade was just bot frustration,nothing else.

If I go by my own personal experience I would have really tough time choosing between Bloodborne & GoW in the PS4 era. 

Both games were the best experiences for that generation but by the word of mouth it seems Elden Ring is many folds better than what Bloodborne was back then. 

I think GoW~R will also have to be many folds better than previous one to stand a chance.

And chances are very bleak. 

I'd chose bloodborne but that's personal preference.

ER is a souls successor, not BB, BB still it's own product with those tricks weapons, the hit enemies to regain health mechanic and the lovecraftian-gothic atmosphere and lore combo, BB also didn't have proper magic spells like ER and Souls have, ER also has shield/blocking based gameplay, in BB you're supposed to be aggressive and dodge only.

You will love ER though, it's a massive improvement on the souls formula, lots of big welcome changes in gameplay and content wise it's 120 hours if you want to plat, single playthrough.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

image.png

Scherier putting to rest these dumbass rumors.

A lot of people want this to slip to 2023 to fuel their console wars

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • AtheK pinned and unpinned this topic