God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

12 minutes ago, adity said:

The previous games were way more violent imo. The new ones don't even have blood. The reboot violence was basically about getting out of hairy situations in the most efficient way possible and not about causing unnecessary suffering. 

God of War 3 had these segments where there was some proper f**king violence liek cutting off Hermes' legs, beating the sh*t out of Apollo and zoom in executions of trash mobs. 

Isme be hota hai but you never noticed because it wasn't done against human-like characters.

20 hours ago, adity said:

It isn't presented the way it was in previous games. Kills were highlights there kinda like the Doom glory kills. In this one, Kratos just kills monsters and moves on. 

It's kinda like the difference between say, James Bond and Raid Redemption. Both have violence and death but Raid has gratuitous violence. 

Bruh

bKBw0As.gif

I cringed every time Kratos cut someone unclean like this or ripped the wolf's jaws vertically from mouth to balls after dislocating its right shoulder.

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

Bruh

bKBw0As.gif

I cringed every time Kratos cut someone unclean like this or ripped the wolf's jaws vertically from mouth to balls after dislocating its right shoulder.

I dont remember this too damm. Which game i played twice :P

• 4 weeks later...
22 hours ago, AnK said:

It’s really sad to see him in his current state 

Drugs can!! really destroy even the most creative of minds 

No one would believe today that Twisted Metal &

God Of War were his!! brain child 

He could have done wonders like Cory,Kojima,Miyazaki etc are doing till date 

Meh......

Ya man. He recently made some stupid Multiplayer which looked like it is being played on a paper. Such a downgrade.

1 hour ago, hope said:

Ya man. He recently made some stupid Multiplayer which looked like it is being played on a paper. Such a downgrade.

Even more crazier than that game was that his studio was part game development and part ghost hunting agency. 

• 1 month later...
  • AtheK pinned and unpinned this topic