God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

5 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Got the game from MX2, special lota is missing :/

Edit: Pinged him on whatsapp, said he'd send it separately :|

This late? Yikes that’s bad. I got it Saturday morning but didn’t get the mug as well. Said he’ll send it separately to me as well. Blasphemy :angry:  He’s going to lose so many customers due to such things bc

Guys who've finished the game, just story and some side stuff, how long does it take and how much did you dedicate per day?

Sorry I'm trying to see how many days leave I need to actually enjoy this game. At the moment I'm struggling to play for an hour or two and its killing my experience :wallbash:

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Walker said:

Guys who've finished the game, just story and some side stuff, how long does it take and how much did you dedicate per day?

Sorry I'm trying to see how many days leave I need to actually enjoy this game. At the moment I'm struggling to play for an hour or two and its killing my experience :wallbash:

32 hours just for main story with very few side quests.

so you need around 7 hrs a day for three days to finish it, take Friday off and lock yourself off on Saturday, you should be able to finish it off.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Walker said:

how much did you dedicate per day?

I played 2 days and around 3.5 hours - feel like getting good chunks in every day without rushing or playing too much in a day. Weekend I’ll probably play 4-6 hours a day

you should savor every minute of this game and not rush at all because this is definitely the GOTY. This I am saying after 130 hours of Elden Ring

• Like 1

I'm playing it like a explorer. We dont have any major games before Calisto next month so will take my sweet time to finish this. 16 hours in and I feel I have made like 20% progress in story. Doing every side quest I can see.

Preowned stock available at both gameloot and Gamenation at 4600-4700. Not great pricing but useful for those with store credit. Gameloot delivers to me the next day via BlueDart. Mine is coming tomorrow, can’t wait , going to call in sick and play all day :D

Edited by m0h1t

Been playing since afternoon and let the PS5 rest just now. Considering extending my sick leave to tomorrow as well :D

What a f*ckin game. Looks phenomenal for a last gen game, much better than most current gen only games.

So far, it feels like its deserving if all the 10/10 perfect scores it has gotten.

Okay, now the normal enemies can kill me in 3 hits while mini bosses takes me out in 2 hits. I've upgraded enough for where I am right now. Puts me in pressure even in normal fights. I'm on my toes when fighting mini and story bosses. It's great. 

Combat is fantastic in this game. Even if I want to hurry I can't so yea I'm too taking my sweet time. 

28 minutes ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

The console is whisper quiet too..dont know whether to be concerned about that or not.

That's surprising. I am playing on Pro and that thing switched to jet engine mode as soon as game boots up.

On 11/14/2022 at 10:58 AM, Vaibhavp said:

Watched on YouTube. :roflroll:

In a God of War game. They are trying to copy Naughty Dog and failing.

You need to learn the term "Character development" . Watching on youtube and then judging the game is dumb bro XD

On 11/14/2022 at 1:54 PM, Vaibhavp said:

High metascore was expected. 

It does everything critic's prefer. 

Doesn't mean I have to like it as well. Slow walking sections are a deal breaker for me. Dropped Metal Gear Solid 5 because of its terrible start.

Don't take my opinion. Just wait for it to come.

I have no concern regarding spoilers. I click freely on them. Don't care for stories that are not as good as best tv shows. 

Mostly judge games on gameplay loop and moment to moment character interaction, dialogue, animation etc.

If you dont care about stories sell your PS5 XD 

Also stories not good as best Tv shows? RDR2 2018 GOW ? Common bhai dont be like this :bash:

5 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

You need to learn the term "Character development" . Watching on youtube and then judging the game is dumb bro XD

Also stories not good as best Tv shows? RDR2 2018 GOW ? Common bhai dont be like this :bash:

He's an Xbot . Doesn't own PS4/5 .

• Haha 1

At the expense of repeating myself, GoWR is my GOTY easily, nothing comes close

I am just playing balanced difficulty for main story and all side quests, just enjoying leisurely ride and story…all characters are so good :wub: playing the sequel finally is so exciting :wOOtjumpy:

GMGOW playthrough maybe sometime next year, you can’t share boss videos anyway so what’s the use

1 hour ago, rushab oswal said:

You need to learn the term "Character development" . Watching on youtube and then judging the game is dumb bro XD.

I am fine with character development. I have issue with length of the section.

As another mod said, let's not discuss this here. People are too sensetive even if there is no spoiler here.

1 hour ago, rushab oswal said:

Don't have a PS5. You didn't knew that? :rofl:

Emotional stories /= good stories in my books. 

Good TV shows are far above and beyond these tactics of storytelling. 

People praise TLOU story as best in gaming. That has a family member die in your arms.

Don't remember any good recent movie or show use that as pivot for entire plot. 

Last time I remember seeing something like that is in 1970s in Amitabh Bachchan movies. 

It's so old people have forgotten about it, and it's started to feel new again. :rofl: