God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

6 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

People who completed the game - during my 1st playthrough, would it be a good idea to only do main story and not touch any side quests? Because I played 1 side quest yesterday and didn’t like the distraction from the main story 

during my 2nd playthrough, I’ll be playing main story + all side quests, covering everything game has to offer and in gmgow mode

only doubt is whether any side quest ties heavily into the main story or not

Side quests do give you more details about the characters. I have not completed the game yet but from initial quests they do a very good job of story/character development. 

Plus puzzles never get boring, for the first time i am not feeling rushed to complete a game in its first play through. This game is simply Epic.

ps: boss fights take some time getting used to, and some enemies are just pain in the a*s. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

People who completed the game - during my 1st playthrough, would it be a good idea to only do main story and not touch any side quests? Because I played 1 side quest yesterday and didn’t like the distraction from the main story 

during my 2nd playthrough, I’ll be playing main story + all side quests, covering everything game has to offer and in gmgow mode

only doubt is whether any side quest ties heavily into the main story or not

14 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Side quests do give you more details about the characters. I have not completed the game yet but from initial quests they do a very good job of story/character development. 

Plus puzzles never get boring, for the first time i am not feeling rushed to complete a game in its first play through. This game is simply Epic.

ps: boss fights take some time getting used to, and some enemies are just pain in the a*s. 

Agreed. The side quests in fact do a great job in character development. Also, the side quests have plenty of action/puzzles so it never gets boring. Some of my fav boss fights have been during the side quests. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SuperT said:

The side missions are so good specially some of the boss fights, I am 20hrs in and with lots still left to do. Taking it slow. I think it’s easily 40hrs + game if one wants to complete all the missions. Platinum will be even more. 

The main NPC side quests are pretty good and the boss fights are lovely, I just keep wanting more so I go for all the side quests too. Some of them are similar like GOW 2018 .. The spirit emerges and asks for crazy last wishes which Kratos replies superbly. 

1 hour ago, Vamos said:

Are you playing in Give me God of War difficulty? 

But yeah, game is very lengthy even on normal difficultly. 
Almost 25 hours in, feels like there's still a lot more main quests to go. 

Took a day off from work today to complete the game. :lol: 

Yea dude I'm on GMGOW difficulty, I think I'll take 80 to 100 hours my first playthrough 

Loving all the mini/boss fights but sometimes they get quite tough to beat head on. 

The challenge makes my palms sweaty! 

Here i'm taking out Hateful No. 4. Dude killed me several times because I had no support and no rage filled. 

Safe to open if you've completed Chapter 6.

Defeated the previous ones with melee but this somehow gave me a tough fight.

Spoiler

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

The main NPC side quests are pretty good and the boss fights are lovely, I just keep wanting more so I go for all the side quests too. Some of them are similar like GOW 2018 .. The spirit emerges and asks for crazy last wishes which Kratos replies superbly. 

Yea dude I'm on GMGOW difficulty, I think I'll take 80 to 100 hours my first playthrough 

Loving all the mini/boss fights but sometimes they get quite tough to beat head on. 

The challenge makes my palms sweaty! 

Here i'm taking out Hateful No. 4. Dude killed me several times because I had no support and no rage filled. 

Safe to open if you've completed Chapter 6.

Defeated the previous ones with melee but this somehow gave me a tough fight.

These are the most time consuming for sure, they don't go down so easily and you need to quickly find those gaps between attacks. But a lot of fun none the less. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Recommended watch after Story, 

The first one is :rofl:

Spoiler

6 hours ago, AtheK said:
Spoiler

For the last one mimir even aks Kratos once which is your favorite in one of the boat ride section. To which Kratos replies....

Gents, please ban each other. Fastest finger first. :giggle:

22 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Gents, please ban each other. Fastest finger first. :giggle:

Absolutely no spoiler in there, until you watch video ?

that said the side quest itself can make an entire game ?

• Haha 1

Some mini boss fight on GMGOW Difficulty! 

Open freely if you've completed Chapter 9 

Spoiler

Hateful No. 5 Face on Face off

Chilly Troll Nostalgia 

2 min me khatam!! 

These were annoying AF

Edited by Heaven Angel