God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

1 minute ago, Mysteryman said:

Only a release window Trailer . Would have been better if they had shown CGI or gameplay. Looks like it was made to save the show.

Save the show ? lol what?

The show was point on irrespective of the GoW teaser, but it did make it 10x better.

15 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Brace yourselves Lads

https://www.ign.com/articles/ps5-full-priced-first-party-games-will-be-70

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Well, f*ck it. I'm gonna continue buying pre-owned and reselling like I always have.

Though this will hit the ones who buy on launch or brand new.

Edited by gecko89

54 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Brace yourselves Lads

https://www.ign.com/articles/ps5-full-priced-first-party-games-will-be-70

this sucks, Amazon and BB have been doing some kind of discounting even on day 1 for few titles .. I wonder if they will do this for next gen first party titles.

WmlnB5L.png

Just now, adity said:

We have plenty of villains in our mythology though. But still it won't sit well with people I guess. They be like Devi ma killed this rakshas not some white dude with a beard. 

That's why SSM pick up only dead cultures. 

This. I dint think it would sit well with any current widespread culture/religion.

Lol definitely not GoW in India... would be the most epic but will never be allowed to release and protests will be in Times Square..

Ragnarok within just 1 year of console Launch will be a sweet spot so let’s realistically think this is 2022 and we should have enough to play in 2021 with DS, HZD, Miles, CyberPunk

so if Thor’s is slayed in Ragnarok, this could be the end of Norse GOW right? They anyway teased other mythologies on one of the murals in the last game so game on...

if Kratos does what he does to Indian Gods, physical and digital versions will likely be banned. 
GoW takes many story based privileges so i wouldn't want it to merge with our indian gods. The things is hindu sanatan religion is not well known by westerners, they have many prejudices for it.

So whatever shown in game they will think it's real.

For example freya is never married to odin in norse mythology. Someone steals thors hammer and then asks to wed freya in exchange for the hammer. So that is the point when thor via magic transforms into freya goes to the culprit and massacres him along with his followers. That was the original norse story online.

World serpant in real norse mythology is loki's child. So what i mean to say is such artistic freedom won't go well with our hinduism.

this sucks, Amazon and BB have been doing some kind of discounting even on day 1 for few titles .. I wonder if they will do this for next gen first party titles.

WmlnB5L.png
Black friday and cyber monday will make 1st party launch titles fall to $59.99 i think but not below.

• AtheK pinned and unpinned this topic