God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

It would be retarded if they perma-kill Kratos :rofl:

Literally every mainline GoW game he is either killed or sent to Hades, but he kills his way back to the mortal world everytime.

even blade of olympus couldn't kill him, how will some albino monkeys with electric hammer and spear will ? :rofl:

• 4 weeks later...

Hold on there, now that's not what we'd agreed upon when you talked me into buying a ps5 [emoji35] are you saying the graphical fedility will be held back just because we wanna have everyone playing it

God Of War: Ragnarok Isn't A Confirmed PS5 Exclusive Yet

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/god-of-war-ragnarok-isnt-a-confirmed-ps5-exclusive-yet/1100-6484536/

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Hold on there, now that's not what we'd agreed upon when you talked me into buying a ps5 emoji35.png are you saying the graphical fedility will be held back just because we wanna have everyone playing it

God Of War: Ragnarok Isn't A Confirmed PS5 Exclusive Yet

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/god-of-war-ragnarok-isnt-a-confirmed-ps5-exclusive-yet/1100-6484536/

jason segel dancing GIF

Its actually better this way. For the first year, there will be console shortages and barely 10-20 million people will get their hands on one. Ps5 exclusive would suck bad in terms of sales, I'd reckon. Those who want to upgrade to next gen will anyway upgrade irrespective whether the game is on an older console or not. 2nd year onwards when number of units sold reaches 30-35 million, then yes I agree its time to stop cross gen first party games.

Its actually better this way. For the first year, there will be console shortages and barely 10-20 million people will get their hands on one. Ps5 exclusive would suck bad in terms of sales, I'd reckon. Those who want to upgrade to next gen will anyway upgrade irrespective whether the game is on an older console or not. 2nd year onwards when number of units sold reaches 30-35 million, then yes I agree its time to stop cross gen first party games.
Your right but i love what they did with rachet and clank. Rift apart looks beast and it's ps5 only. You can already see what new ideas they could apply by not supporting 2013 hardware.

Intent is there that we are starting all guns blazing and it's upto you to join in.

Also most of the people are going to spend anyway and western countries have great trade ins. So anyone would benefit anyway.

It was okay to make horizon multiplat. But GOW is their staple of the marvel that only ps5 brings.

Now hear ne out you will get GOWR by 2022. Then most likely the 3rd GOW that pushes the pa5 to limits will come just like now at the start of ps6 gen. So that is a lot of wait to see the 100% marvel of PS5 power.

Again I'm just too in love with this new GOW world. And i feel like this console can allow for deep worlds abd alot of exploration.

Might i be bold enough to say we should get a multiplayer mode like tsushima to create our own god and explore and fight through the world with friends. The possibilities are great but will be toned down because of ps4 support.

16 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Your right but i love what they did with rachet and clank. Rift apart looks beast and it's ps5 only. You can already see what new ideas they could apply by not supporting 2013 hardware.

Intent is there that we are starting all guns blazing and it's upto you to join in.

Also most of the people are going to spend anyway and western countries have great trade ins. So anyone would benefit anyway.

It was okay to make horizon multiplat. But GOW is their staple of the marvel that only ps5 brings.

Now hear ne out you will get GOWR by 2022. Then most likely the 3rd GOW that pushes the pa5 to limits will come just like now at the start of ps6 gen. So that is a lot of wait to see the 100% marvel of PS5 power.

Again I'm just too in love with this new GOW world. And i feel like this console can allow for deep worlds abd alot of exploration.

Might i be bold enough to say we should get a multiplayer mode like tsushima to create our own god and explore and fight through the world with friends. The possibilities are great but will be toned down because of ps4 support.

Yes I do get your point from a visual and next gen standpoint, but I guess at this point Sony was finding it hard to throw away those millions of sales on ps4. Also might be an indicator that they expect ps5 shortages to continue throughout 2021.

Ascension did have multiplayer, iirc. But the main game was so bad.

9 minutes ago, adity said:

I'll honestly happily wait for another 2 years for a proper next gen God of War if sales are a problem. They'll release one in late 2021 and then we have to wait till the end of the gen for another God of War. 

Yeah, but even a cross gen GOW /Horozon kind of seals the deal for the next console upgrade for many people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • AtheK pinned and unpinned this topic