God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

Just now, gamer_adi said:

Jim Ryan ne apne pure fanbase ki hi leli :rofl:

Lord Spencer toh 2015 se leta aa raha hai.

https://systemwars.net/bb/topic/207558-a-generation-of-lies-a-collection-of-conman-phil-spencers-broken-promises/

Itna le liya ki ab toh jhuth bhi normal lagne lagta hai uske fans ko.. jhuth se sensitize ho gaye :roflroll:

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

Lord Spencer toh 2015 se leta aa raha hai.

https://systemwars.net/bb/topic/207558-a-generation-of-lies-a-collection-of-conman-phil-spencers-broken-promises/

Itna le liya ki ab toh jhuth bhi normal lagne lagta hai uske fans ko.. jhuth se sensitize ho gaye :roflroll:

Bro, jo bolna hai phil ko, bol le, never owned an xbox, doesn't matter to me.

And the news is about Sony, and God of War, Jim lied about Sony' splans to their fans, aap bbar baar MS aur Phil ko kyo ghusaate jaa rahe hai? :roflroll:

• Like 1

Just now, gamer_adi said:

Bro, jo bolna hai phil ko, bol le, never owned an xbox, doesn't matter to me.

And the news is about Sony, and God of War, Jim lied about Sony' splans to their fans, aap bbar baar MS aur Phil ko kyo ghusaate jaa rahe hai? :roflroll:

Not really. He never said anything about gow r being exclusive. 

He said sony believes in generations, they do. They already have given some ps5 exclusive title. Another one will launch in less than 10 days. Few more will launch in the coming few months. 

Imo god of war 2018 looked like a game made 8-10 years into the future, so even if this game comes to ps4 it is already implementing camera and gameplay techniques well advanced for the current time, only performance on ps4 will be a issue but ps5 owners will have a amazing time.

• Like 1

This is just my observation, but I will expect all major games released within the first 2-3 years of a new console gen to be cross-gen. There is a reason the rule of "Get a Console after it has 3-5 exclusives that interest you" came about. After 2 years or so, once the old console is very cheap, then proper console exclusives will come. Originally, 1st party exclusives would have been there - but this time there literally is no stock. Literally, there are too many PS4s and XOXs, while there is not enough PS5s/XSXs. Even 1st parties have no need to promote the new console.

If ever there comes a time, where PS5/XSX sales drop off a cliff, because people are tired of waiting and there are no games to play anyway - You will suddenly find 1st party exclusives coming out in a hurry (And before someone says XSX has GP, even XOX has it, with the exact same games and at a much cheaper price + without supply worries - so without next gen games, the point is moot). That said, I do appreciate Sony a bit - because, even though they did not anticipate it - they did make deals for some next gen 3rd party exclusives (FF16 for example) and did develop at least some proper next gen exclusives (DeS, Returnal etc.) to give people a taste of next gen. Without it - there literally will be no reason to get anything next gen at all.

@Mr. Comingle Since you don't like difficult games, will you be getting R&C Rift Apart? That might be your only proper next gen game for now.

Edited by roun90

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It’s quite clear that Sony will selectively launch their biggest games on PS4 as well, to take advantage of the user base and sell more copies. 

So many replies to this tweet saying “PS5 is going to be held back due to this cross gen” 

what they don’t realize is, the gap between the hardware of PS4 and PS5 is irrelevant. 

Graphical fidelity is overstated. 
I still can’t believe Uncharted 3 ran on PS3 in 2011. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Its the scope of the game that will get affected , not the graphics i think .

Looking at what GOT and TLOU2 achieved on a PS4, neither scope nor GFX get affected. Im 100 percent sure ps5 versions will utilise 100 percent of what ps5 has to offer. That's the precise reason the game got delayed. There is a high possibility that the different versions of the game (PS4/5) will play as two completely different games. 

Talking of cross gen titles, this is something even Nintendo with their new super switch is looking at. Im am surw they won't drop compatibility of new enhanced super switch titles with the vanilla switch. Same is the case with these ps(4/5) titles. Infact, even xbox titles would be similar I hope. You just can't expect a next gen game running on xbox one. There has to be many fundamental differences. 

Edited by radicaldude
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Its the scope of the game that will get affected , not the graphics i think .

Yeah basically all other stuff besides graphics. So LOD, AI, enemy density, level design, certain mechanics like instantly swapping between realms like Ratchet, not moving too fast because last gen streaming etc. It'll be a very pretty version of a PS4 game and that's about it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Yeah basically all other stuff besides graphics. So LOD, AI, enemy density, level design, certain mechanics like instantly swapping between realms like Ratchet, not moving too fast because last gen streaming etc. It'll be a very pretty version of a PS4 game and that's about it.

Well the decision is made ? 

they deserve all the criticism they are getting for not being upfront about it .

8 hours ago, VamosReva said:

what they don’t realize is, the gap between the hardware of PS4 and PS5 is irrelevant. 

Graphical fidelity is overstated. 

Why the f**k would I buy a PS5 then? Are you telling me Sony put out a useless console? I can't believe people are making such arguments now :doh:

Why would Sony create a PS5, because according to you guys PS4 is still more than capable of doing everything and more? 

Edited by dylanjosh
  • Like 1

• AtheK pinned and unpinned this topic