God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

52 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

After ?, some might assume that. 

Cursed game is cursed :rofl: Wonder what the Sony guys were smoking.

Regarding people saying he has a son, etc. Dude wtf he can change his sexual preferences or can be a bi. :fear:

14 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

Cursed game is cursed :rofl: Wonder what the Sony guys were smoking.

Regarding people saying he has a son, etc. Dude wtf he can change his sexual preferences or can be a bi. :fear:

Lol, this reminds me, I never want to see them adapt Sleipnir's story from Norse Myth. Poor Atreus :/

4 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Would love it if Freya randomly hunts you down throughout the game like the nemesis/mr x from re or the player invasion from souls game. 

That sounds pretty neat, unlike Mr. X, we wouldn't see her coming because she could be any of the falcons flying around or perched atop tree in open world.

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

Lol, this reminds me, I never want to see them adapt Sleipnir's story from Norse Myth. Poor Atreus :/

Is this the one where Loki turns into a mare ? :rofl:

Atreus is a very saada good boi.

He's not like normal Loki, especially MCU wala.

16 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Don't even care about Atreus and Angrboda. Just give  don't perma-kill Kratos and be done with it.  

ftfy

11 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

What about Tyr :naughty:

What if they do some time travel sh*t and make Kratos "Tyr"

But he's an actual odin-son so idk how that will work.

8 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Expectations

images (24).jpeg

Pray that he never takes off his shirt and we don't have to see his "barrel of mead" in-game

Imagine if they actually show this guy beating Kratos in some  cutscene 

4 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Is this the one where Loki turns into a mare ? :rofl:

Atreus is a very saada good boi.

He's not like normal Loki, especially MCU wala.

Yes, and does hanky panky with a horse, gets pregnant and gives birth to Sleipnir, Odin's steed, the fastest horse in Asgard. 

He won't remain saada good boy for very long now that Angrboda has made an entrance :D

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-09-10-in-defence-of-god-of-wars-thor

Some of the replies to Grassetti's tweet have, disappointingly, pointed out this difference as some sort of negative. God of War's Thor shouldn't be fat, they say. I've even seen some people say they won't buy the game because of this.

I'm delighted to see Thor with this sort of build. The "realism" debate is a red herring. Whether Santa Monica Studio's Thor is more in-keeping with the mythology than Marvel's is beside the point and not a debate I'm particularly interested in. The point is, it's fantastic to see a game developer willing to portray fatness without taking the piss.

God of War's Thor has the strongman look of real life. He has the look of Eddie Hall, of Žydrūnas Savickas, of The Mountain from Game of Thrones, who was played by another professional strongman: Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson. I imagine God of War's Thor is so strong that he, on a whim, could crush Kratos' skull in the palm of one hand. All this without the Chris Hemsworth look.

Even MCU’s Thor ended up with a fat belly 

I don’t know what’s the big deal 

Also the whole idea is not to make this Thor remotely as likeable & heroic as Chris Hemsworth’s Charming & masculine depiction 

He was a Hero in MCU & Commics but he is a Villainus character in this version of Greek Mythology 

It only makes sense to some how make him look unrelatable 

9 hours ago, AnK said:

Even MCU’s Thor ended up with a fat belly 

I don’t know what’s the big deal 

Also the whole idea is not to make this Thor remotely as likeable & heroic as Chris Hemsworth’s Charming & masculine depiction 

He was a Hero in MCU & Commics but he is a Villainus character in this version of Greek Mythology 

It only makes sense to some how make him look unrelatable 

At this rate Odin is probably going to be a one eyed skinny old dude with a really long nose.

Then again Hades from GoW3 also was out of shape.

Then again i'm ok if they don't show this fatso being the same size as Kratos and perma-killing him in a cutscene or something.

Atleast most of the Greek gods were taller than Kratos.

Like that tattoo'd lukkha from Dad of Boi on PS4.

I was surprised how can he compete with Kratos the first time you fight him.

So small and skinny.

• AtheK pinned and unpinned this topic