God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

when you get a chance, play 4k60 mode on gow 2018 on a ps5. Then, gowr isn’t looking distinctly superior 

It will only look better if they add better lighting,assets,reflections,shadows

I hope they do otherwise it won’t be much different than GoT on PS4 vs PS5 

20 hours ago, radicaldude said:

.20210915_150909.jpg

holy sh*t!!!

I legit thought that 1st shot was from Ragnarok but it’s actually from 2018 ?

If you bring a bunch of random images from both games, I bet you won’t be able to tell which shot is from which game ?

Edited by 0verlord

4 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

So Freya and Thor are the main antagonists in the game right as per shared info so far ?

And this game will conclude Norse Mythology saga so we won't get to fight Odin at all then :wacko:

Probably will be like GoW 2 where Dad of Boi Kratos is climbing Mt. Olympus for the final showdown with the gods.

i.e the "Ragnarok" part of this game will be in the final 1-2 chapters/levels as a cliff hanger for the third part.

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Probably will be some troll spell by Odin or Freya where Atreus will die.

Unless he kills his father

I think more likely Freya because the Boi fired the Mistletoe arrow that killed her boi.

Freya and Thor die, along with Kratos. Odin gets scared and runs of to Egypt to his pal Anubis and Set, who give him shelter. Game ends. 

Gods of War: Cairo Drift

Atreus travels to Egypt, finds Horus and they assemble their own God team and face off against Odin and his pals. 

Kratos will certainly die in this game & will probably be at the hands of Loki by some sort of trickery by Odin 

which would unleash his true power & Ragnarok upon Asgardians (which would not actually be part of the game but just lead up)

It would also conclude the cycle of curse on kratos’s bloodline 

It would be later revealed that Kratos had already visited the Egyptian lands before making his way to nordic realms 

Setting up the next Games as direct sequels to GoW3 

Edited by AnK

2 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Freya and Thor die, along with Kratos. Odin gets scared and runs of to Egypt to his pal Anubis and Set, who give him shelter. Game ends. 

Gods of War: Cairo Drift

Atreus travels to Egypt, finds Horus and they assemble their own God team and face off against Odin and his pals. 

while kratos chills in helhiem for a bit, gets bored, hears Atreus call for him as Anubis slaps him around. Kratos travels at Mach 99 and reaches Egypt.

Just now, AnK said:

Kratos will certainly die in this game & will probably be at the hands of Loki by some sort of trickery by Odin 

which would unleash his true power & Ragnarok upon Asgardians 

It would also conclude the cycle of curse on kratos’s bloodline 

It would be later revealed that Kratos had already visited the Egyptian lands before making his way to nordic realms 

Setting up the next Games as direct sequels to GoW3 

I'd rather have them not make anymore GoW games than see anyone else take his place.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

while kratos chills in helhiem for a bit, gets bored, hears Atreus call for him as Anubis slaps him around. Kratos travels at Mach 99 and reaches Egypt.

Pfff... Mach 99?! Don't be unrealistic now :/

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I'd rather have them not make anymore GoW games than see anyone else take his place.

PJ's aside,.. I agree. Without Kratos, GoW would be missing its soul, it would always miss something no matter how much they innovate and improve. 

Edited by gecko89

• AtheK pinned and unpinned this topic