God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

18 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Collectors ka bhi ????

woh pata nahi bro, just saw that preorders start tomorrow

7 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Disc or digital guys? 

GTS is obviously disc and even digital pre-orders gonna start tomorrow. But I really don't get the digital pre order, one can just buy it when the pre-load is up, why simply park the money with PayStation..

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

GTS is obviously disc and even digital pre-orders gonna start tomorrow. But I really don't get the digital pre order, one can just buy it when the pre-load is up, why simply park the money with PayStation..

Cuz they will run out of copies. Duh :fear1:

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, RV1709 said:

Disc or digital guys? 

Disc because of artwork on disc itself, box artwork and feeling of anticipation when disc gets shipped and is traveling to reach you and hype when you tear open the box

You can get everything digital owners get when buying the disc and more, for the same price 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Disc because of artwork on disc itself, box artwork and feeling of anticipation when disc gets shipped and is traveling to reach you and hype when you tear open the box

You can get everything digital owners get when buying the disc and more, for the same price 

Another thing (hope it works) , get the top tier sub and play the trial before the disc arrives.

17 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

But you have to insert the disc. Eww.

Alshi

3 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

So no hope of the special editions here? 

There’ll be very less allocation. Best bet is to find a retailer who sells CE normally and book one before it even launches. Unless you don’t mind paying scalper prices 

Hmm. I'm still unsure whether to get the speicla edition or not. I won't probably keep much except the steelbook, dice and the figurines; but am annoyed that the SB doesn't contain the disc. Khokla hai. 

May just get the normal version and save money for the Hogwarts Legacy SE... :fear1:

• AtheK pinned and unpinned this topic