God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

5 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

Hmm. I'm still unsure whether to get the speicla edition or not. I won't probably keep much except the steelbook, dice and the figurines; but am annoyed that the SB doesn't contain the disc. Khokla hai. 

May just get the normal version and save money for the Hogwarts Legacy SE... :fear1:

getting the launch edition disc for now and then I’ll sell the code that comes with the CE (IF I manage to find one at not-so-scalpy/MRP)

Feel your journey through the Norse realms, made possible by immersive haptic feedback and adaptive trigger functionality.

Take advantage of multidirectional 3D Audio; hear enemies approaching from any direction.

Bask in the beautiful worlds you travel through, brought to life by precise art direction and arresting attention to detail.

Switch between full 4K resolution at a targeted 30 frames per second, or dynamic resolution upscaled to 4K at a targeted 60fps

11 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Switch between full 4K resolution at a targeted 30 frames per second, or dynamic resolution upscaled to 4K at a targeted 60fps

My first playthrough will be at 4K 30. 

Hope they support VRR from day 1. 

Edited by Vamos

It’s odd that one of the biggest games of the year isn’t getting a SE like Horizon FW did. 

There should be a version between standard and CE

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

Looking at screenshots from game sales page, by what % do you feel are gowR visuals better than gow2018?

Will be better. Close to launch you will get to see how it will actually look.

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Outside VRR window. You need 48+.

45 minutes ago, Snake said:

It’s odd that one of the biggest games of the year isn’t getting a SE like Horizon FW did. 

There should absolutely be a SB edition with a physical disc without any of the extras. 

58 minutes ago, Snake said:

I think they realized that they are making steelbooks more common and easily available by selling these SB editions. 

By including these only with the CEs, they feel more special and rare. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

They push the same frame twice to put it in the vrr window.

Yeah that's LFC. 

It needs to stay above or below 48 all the time. 

Cause when it changes to LFC, it gives fluctuations.

If there's no VRR support at launch, that's pathetic. I might just skip buying it until a VRR mode is announced. Literally no point paying full-price and playing an inferior version of the game. I was mad when H:FW got the VRR patch. Felt like a fool for buying the game at launch. To be fair, the VRR update for the console came after H: FW launched. For GoW: R, there's no excuse like that. It simply should have VRR support from Day-1.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

If there's no VRR support at launch, that's pathetic. I might just skip buying it until a VRR mode is announced. Literally no point paying full-price and playing an inferior version of the game. I was mad when H:FW got the VRR patch. Felt like a fool for buying the game at launch. To be fair, the VRR update for the console came after H: FW launched. For GoW: R, there's no excuse like that. It simply should have VRR support from Day-1.

This and LOU R needs day one VRR else it’s better to wait and get it cheaper and play later 

52 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

funny thing is that none of this has been confirmed by Sony or the studio.

Not the res, fps or vrr.

All this info is from an email sent by Game to its customers 

• AtheK pinned and unpinned this topic