God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

8 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

He aint dying. they gonna milk it more.

This is a game worth getting day 1.

7 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

will Die and resurrect in another Realm.. Egypt next

They killed the most beloved character in TLOU .. I swear if they decide to kill him and doesn't get resurrect in future then many players will be pissed. 

I think SM will temporarily kill Kratos, make a game with new character, see if it holds. If not then 'Kratos is back'  

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

TLOU remake would be closest but its an old game. Next would be Death Stranding 8 months.

we still don’t have GoT, RnC or Returnal yet, which is odd

7 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

The question is not whether the game is worthy. It's whether I am worthy to play it day 1 :P

I have a sh*t ton of games that are either sitting on the shelf or the steam library begging to be played. 

No other game is as important as this one.

7 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

They killed the most beloved character in TLOU .. I swear if they decide to kill him and doesn't get resurrect in future then many players will be pissed. 

I think SM will temporarily kill Kratos, make a game with new character, see if it holds. If not then 'Kratos is back'  

Kratos is back. Nobody wants to play as atrues .

6 hours ago, AtheK said:

i will pre order on amazon in upcoming sale, should come to 4500

Dont. If you do forget day 1 even day 2 delivery.

Confused whether to get it digitally from India PS store for 4999 or get disc edition in UK for 65£ (around 6000 INR) with promised Day 1 delivery :unsure:

Not sure if I can find buyers for second hand copy (in London) when I am done with the disc edition. Worst case - can sell in India once I visit. Suggestions?

10 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

They will perma-kill him and be smug about it like how ND/Druckman was and how the Bioware guys were after the ME3 RGB ending.

Except perma-killing kratos doesn't make sense since in pretty much every other game he either "dies" and goes to the underworld, f**ks sh*t up and busts out or goes in living, f**ks sh*t up and walks out.

I mean this is the last game in the Norse saga supposedly, which again doesn't make much sense since that would mean Odin is the main villain here, not Thor who is some mid-game boss then.

• AtheK pinned and unpinned this topic