God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

• AtheK pinned and unpinned this topic

All I want is to feel a punch-to-the-gut, balls-to-the-wall, "holy fkn sh*t" opening boss fight like Poseidon in 3. I still remember how it made me feel to have Kratos seize his soul from within the water tentacle form and rap him to the ground like a common thug. 

Boss. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, achilles said:

All I want is to feel a punch-to-the-gut, balls-to-the-wall, "holy fkn sh*t" opening boss fight like Poseidon in 3. I still remember how it made me feel to have Kratos seize his soul from within the water tentacle form and rap him to the ground like a common thug. 

Boss. 

Absolutely!! miss the boss fights from GOD OF WAR 3 

4 hours ago, achilles said:

Boss. 

Dad of Boi can't even jump now, forget about old GoW style boss fights :rofl:

I guess we'll get a satisfying sequence when unkil Kratos beats the fat f**k with his own electric hammer.

Never liked gameplay wise what they did to Kratos, I was playing DMC5 and Dante still plays the same, even though age-wise he's also a literal unkil.

23 hours ago, AtheK said:

I am staying away from everything now, let's enjoy it directly now.

Any spoiler posted on this thread, will invite ban for this entire year, will welcome back the offending member in 2023.

+1

And spoilers thread is open, please keep all even smallest of the things there..  

https://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?/topic/66816-god-of-war-ragnarok-spoiler-thread/&do=getNewComment

Will definitely come back to that Thread once the campaign is done :bigyellowgrin: LoU spoiler thread was so fun to read after completing..

Over reacting much ? This is not some Agatha Christie's who-dun-it movie/book, it's an action adventure game, most ppl would play for the gameplay/puzzles, irrespective of knowing few tidbits of info here and there beforehand !

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ne0 said:

Over reacting much ? This is not some Agatha Christie's who-dun-it movie/book, it's an action adventure game, most ppl would play for the gameplay/puzzles, irrespective of knowing few tidbits of info here and there beforehand !

How so? 

This game is story-heavy and I'd say more people play it for the story and to find out what ultimately happens to the characters they love from the previous game. 

With a wide range of accessibility options available for everyone, beating the game is child's play. 

The puzzles and combat are secondary. 

Edited by Vamos

5 hours ago, Ne0 said:

There's a difference between knowing a few tid-bits before launch (pretty much things shown in official trailers/videos) and having the main part of the entire story ruined. All it takes is one   ̶b̶a̶d̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶ stray tweet.

4 hours ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video-games/2022/10/21/god-of-war-ragnarok-ps4-performance/

This bodes well for anyone looking to play on last gen machines ?… sucks a bit for the PS5 ones

@AtheK abhi bechde paper weight :naughty:

5 hours ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video-games/2022/10/21/god-of-war-ragnarok-ps4-performance/

This bodes well for anyone looking to play on last gen machines ?… sucks a bit for the PS5 ones

PS4 at 1080p vs 4k/30, 4k/40 and 4k/60 or 120 on PS5 and seconds of loading vs 50 seconds on PS4

Don’t think it sucks at all for PS5 owners