God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

18 hours ago, Ne0 said:

Over reacting much ? This is not some Agatha Christie's who-dun-it movie/book, it's an action adventure game, most ppl would play for the gameplay/puzzles, irrespective of knowing few tidbits of info here and there beforehand !

I have seen the spoilers, there are enough surprises and turning events and shockers that people are rightfully cautious with spoilers.

This is the first time in the history of Mumbai Locals/Metro that a video game has advertised like this. Really hyped for this game even though I don’t even have a PS5. Just waiting painfully for it to come to PC soon. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, b!T said:

GOW was always popular in India and I am guessing they expect to move more units than usual.

Trying to grow industry with subscription plans. 

Increase acceptance of consoles with parents. Kids only manage to get a gaming laptop cause it does other things. 

12 hours ago, b!T said:

GOW was always popular in India and I am guessing they expect to move more units than usual.

They indeed are. 2 of my friends (One with ps4 other with ps5) have only played fifa and few other games (Discs i forcefully gave them to try) over the lifetime have this pre-ordered.

12 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

Trying to grow industry with subscription plans. 

Increase acceptance of consoles with parents. Kids only manage to get a gaming laptop cause it does other things. 

Exactly why i was given a laptop first and then slowly managed to convince my family for a console XD They are chill about it now.

Someone should start a poll on how many plan to get day 1 and on which platform (ps5 vs ps4).  Would be interesting to see the result :D

Personally, I plan to get for ps5, but I'll wait for my current playthrough of horizon: fw to finish.

Edited by Ne0

Yeah, I saw multiple users who had uploaded the full Kratos vs Thor fight on YT.

I never have auto-play on, on any of my devices, so I'm good, so far. But, everyone beware!

Also, just a suggestion: If you have seen the official trailers, or anything else related to GoW, then YT might recommend the spoilers quite a bit. So, just go ahead and mark those videos as 'irrelevant' or 'not interested.'

I did that today (after I got the spoilerific video suggestions), and hopefully it works efficiently until the 9th.